State V Queen (2x07)

FIVE YEARS AGO

Oliver looked at the plane, his expression closed off. His hands were bound in front of him and he was being led by a large group of men, along with Ivo, Sara, and the Pirate captain. "You don't have to do this." He pleaded wearily.

"Ivo says we do." Sara replied. "Your friends are a danger to his men."

"Does she have Stockholm syndrome?" Tommy asked both joking and being serious at the same time.

"It could be but it also could be she's so afraid that she's got so used to lying it's become a reflex." Barry informed.

"Go." The captain ordered his men. "Quick and quiet."

Oliver was having none of that. "Slade! Shado! Run!" he yelled. For his effort, he got a punch in the jaw that sent him to the ground. The pirates opened up on the plane, spraying bullets into the fuselage. After a few seconds they stopped. One of the men approached the fuselage and looked inside.

"There's no one here." He called out.

"They must have moved on from their position." Ivo deduced.

"Really?" Cisco asked with fake shock "they aren't here? So that means that must have moved? No way!"

He pulled a black device out of his pocket. On it was a digital clock that read 4:30. "Charges are placed. Here's the detonator." He handed it to the pirate. "Make sure they have no place to return to. Go." The man ran back to the plane and threw the device into the fuselage.

"This guy has issues." Joe decided.

"And you." Ivo snarled at Oliver. "Now you're going to take us to the graves." He looked to the captain. "Let's go. Get him up." The black man hauled Oliver to his feet. "Let's get clear." The group walked off into the jungle.

In the fuselage, Shado quickly got out of their hiding place. She found the detonator and disarmed it with only seconds to spare.

"Who's that chick?" Tommy asked.

"Her name..." Oliver trailed off, "was Shado. His was Slade."

"Did you find the detonator?" Slade said, pulling himself out.

"Yes." She tossed the deactivated device down on the table. "We were lucky." She said.

"That's cool." Caitlyn said aloud, "I remember when Ronnie taught me how to defuse a bomb." She sighed as if talking about a lovely summer picnic.

"I was lucky. You were good." Slade replied, sitting down on a crate.

"Either way- they have Oliver." She said, gathering up her bow, quiver and hood. "I'm going after him."

"Not alone." Slade said.

"You can barely walk." Shado told the man.

"All the more reason not to stay here." Slade countered. "Give them another chance at blowing me up." He limped out of the plane, leaving Shado to follow.

"That makes sense."

Oliver led the small party into the cave, and Ivo immediately dropped to the ground and started looking through the skeletons of the soldiers.

"Where is it?" he demanded to no one as he searched the skeletons. "Come on, where is it?!" Ivo rounded on Oliver. "The Hosen, where is it?" he demanded.