Heir to the Demon (2x13) part 1

What I'm sure is probably one of - if not the most anticipated chapter is here!! Thanks for being patient! (Also it's really really long)

-

The memory set opened in Starling City International Airport. An exotic woman, dressed in a red and black shirt, black jacket, trousers, and fedora, stood patiently in line at Customs waiting to get her passport stamped.

"Oh dear god." Malcolm scoffed.

"What?" Tommy snarked "You know her too?"

"As a matter of fact, yes." He answered calmly, "And this should be interesting."

Finally the person in front of her was cleared, and the woman moved up to the counter, smiling pleasantly as she slid her passport to the attendant. She took off her hat and winked at the small boy in the next line as the attendant examined the document.

"Aww!" Thea smiled, "That was so sweet!"

"I assure you Thea that woman is anything but sweet." Merlyn informed.

"Business or personal, Miss Raatko?" he asked, drawing her attention again.

"Personal." Nyssa Raatko replied.
The man set the passport on a small scanner and scanned in her photo. In less than three seconds the phot was being scanned by facial recognition software- and a moment later the screen flashed with the message 'A.R.G.U.S. Security Alert'.

"Ok. What's worse?" Felicity asked, "An ARGUS security alert on business or personal? Think about it."

The man frowned at his screen. "My computer's froze." He lied calmly. "Can you hold on a sec? I'll be right back."

"That was honestly pretty smooth." Lance commended. Most of the people in his town were idiots.

Nyssa nodded amicably as the man walked away from his terminal. She subtly glanced around, looking for the inevitable responders. The first one she spotted blatantly put his hand to his ear piece, and as she scanned for other threats she kept a wary eye on him. He didn't disappoint.

"They're going to die." Malcom said simply.

"Down on the ground, down, down!" the guard yelled, drawing his weapon and running up to Nyssa. He stood right behind her as other patrons screamed in fright and dropped to the ground, holding his gun almost flush against her head. "Put your hands on your head!" he ordered. "I said, hands on your head, lady. I will shoot you." He warned.

Nyssa calmly put her hands behind her head, smiling as she did it. Then, almost faster than could be followed, she spun and slapped the gun away and down, then grabbed him by the back of his head and slammed his head through the glass partition of the Custom's station.

"Ok. Ow!" Laurel exclaimed.

She grabbed a pen and swung back around, pushing the second guard's gun up and away as she slammed the pen into his armpit. The guard screamed in pain. A kick to the knee sent him down to one knee, and then she followed that up with a hard shot to the jaw, knocking him out.

"Holy crap!" Roy's eyes widened.

A third guard ran up, but Nyssa deftly undid the retractable rope and wrapped it around the man's neck, choking him. A sharp yank had the man crash down to the ground on his head, and Nyssa relieved him of his nightstick which she used to dispatch the last two guards that tried to stop her. Seeing no more adversaries, Nyssa picked up her hat, grabbed the handle of her suitcase, and calmly walked through Customs and out of the airport.