League of Assassins (2x05) part 2

The scene changed to the lair some time later. Sara was leaned over a table, her shirt off and her face impassive as Oliver stitched her up. Felicity looked on, slightly queasy.

"She's not even flinching!!" Felicity gaped.

"You're not even flinching when he..." she started.

"Great minds think alike!" She hummed a laugh.

"Pain and I came to a little understanding few years back." Sara said simply.

Oliver finished and touched her on the shoulder. "Done." He said. He turned away and moved over to Diggle as Felicity handed Sara a new shirt. "The League of Assassins." He whispered to him. "Why wouldn't she tell me what happened to her all those years?" he wondered.

"Why won't you say anything about your trauma Oliver?" Dig asked "its TRAUMA."

"Probably the same reason why you didn't tell us what happened to you on the island." Dig observed.

Oliver sighed. "We need to protect the Lances." He said. "I'll take Laurel."

"What can I do?" Sara asked.

"She better stay and heal." Quentin growled.

"Nothing." He said at once. "You're hurt, and you need to stay here."

"Thank you for trying to keep her in one place." Laurel commended.

"What do you mean trying?" Oliver asked.

"It's Sara." Laurel reminded "she's not going to listen to you."

"What about my father?" she asked.

"I'll go talk to Detective Lance." Felicity offered.

"Tell him he needs to get out town for a couple of days." Oliver directed.

"Please don't tell him about me." Sara pleaded.

"I can keep a secret." Felicity said, winking at Oliver. "Just ask him."

She watched as the pair left, then turned to Diggle. "You three are quite the team." She offered.

"Meh." Dig shrugged.

Dig smiled. "We have our moments." He replied.

SIX YEARS AGO

Sara lay in her cell, cold and alone. Her eyes snapped open as she heard men banging on her cell door. "Get up." The pirate ordered as he opened the door. His partner stalked into the cell.

"They better leave her alone." Laurel threatened.

"Get back." She said, panicked. He ignored her and grabbed her arm, yanking her up. "No, no, please!" she yelled as he dragged her out of the cell. The two men started dragging her across the room towards four other men. She started struggling even harder. "Please, please, no!"

"A bunch of men and one young attractive girl." Alex winced "unfortunately I think I know what happened."

"The more you struggle; the more it'll hurt." The pirate said.

"No, no, please! Please!" she screamed.

Hearing the stoic closed off fearless Sara Lance begging to be freed sent goosebumps over everyone and tears to their eyes. She had been through so much. So young.