Yours?

"You're the Avatar! Korra, right?" Spoke a girl, she was tall and rough looking, she clearly posed herself to be intimidating to others. She leaned over Korra slightly, a smirk over glossed lips.
"Yeah, that's me." Korra blinked, looking up from Naga's huge muzzle she'd been rubbing affectionately.
She and Asami were out on the town, and Asami was currently in a store, looking at a snack for her and Korra to munch on when they sat by the turtleduck pond.
"You're cooler than what you seem like on the news." Purred the woman, sitting next to Korra and raking her eyes over the muscular figure of the ex-probender.
"Oh, uh, thanks. I try, yanno." Korra blinked, unsure of what to say.
Thankfully, Asami had finished up inside the store and she came out, a bag in her hand full of delicious smelling food. Naga sprung up, sniffing at the bag intensely.
"No, Naga, you have your own treats, okay?" Asami chuckled, petting Naga's thick head softly.
The polarbear dog huffed, and sat by Asami's chair, she liked pets more then she liked treats sometimes.
The large animal didn't hold Asami's attention however, Korra did. The Avatar looked increasingly uncomfortable next to a stranger, who seemed to be picking up on her heavily.
The woman, of who, saw the CEO of Future Industries, and got nervous.
"Anyways, I think you're pretty fine, if you want I'll give you my number sometime?" The woman rasped, and before Korra could shoo her away, Asami took the opportunity.
"Mmm, sounds tempting, but she already has my number, and that's the only number she needs." Asami spoke, sitting in Korra's lap, smiling sweetly at the woman who had now scrambled up to her feet. Korra, on the other hand, was shocked and flustered by her girlfriend suddenly pressed against her. She could feel the engineers strong thighs rub against her own, and Asami's strong, thin hands rub over her back, as their chests pressed against the each other's.
"I, uh! Miss Sato! I'm, sorry! I didn't know-" The woman garbled, tripping over her own feet as she backtracked.
"It's okay. It happens a lot, now you know, though." Asami nodded, trying to be civil, even though she was very irritated at the situation. Korra was very, very attractive, and Asami knew she wasn't the only one to see that, but it didn't make it any less aggravating when other people tried to come and drool all over her girlfriend. Asami thought that claiming a person like that was rather silly, at first, but she didn't now, Korra was so many things to her. Her lover, her best friend, her companion, and to think of someone trying to take that away was infuriating, even though she knew Korra would never leave her like that.
"Okay! I'll, leave! I'm sorry." The woman squeaked, running off to somewhere else.
Naga huffed, rubbing her huge head against Korra and Asami, giving them both slobbery kisses.
"Ah, Naga! I love you too girl!" Korra said, rubbing Naga's cheeks as the hybrid stuck her tounge out.
Asami laughed, wiping the slobber off of her shirt and scratching Naga's floppy ear, as the huge hybrid curled into a ball to snooze.
"Looks like Naga thinks you're hers." Asami teased, she loved the polarbear dog and was thankful for the many times Naga had swept Korra away from danger, it also helped that a giant polar bear dog was on her side when it came to stranger's trying to take Korra on some odd date to who knows where.
"Well, she is my spirit animal." Korra hummed, before Asami shifted and Korra blushed red hot remembering that Asami was pressed to her.
She gave Korra a half lidded look, before leaning close to the tan womans lips.
"I really scared that lady off, didn't I?" Asami breathed, air puffing against Korra's lips. The Avatar absentmindedly flicked her tounge out, wetting her own lips.
"M-Mhm, An angry Asami Sato and polarbear dog isn't something you want to mess with." Korra chuckled, her eyes lidding as Asami got closer.
Asami ran her hands over Korra's arms, pulling her into a soft kiss. Korra melted into the liplock, hands cupping her girlfriend's pink cheeks, as Asami's hands went to the back of Korra's neck, tugging her closer.
"Ah-Mnhm, As..ami." Korra mumbled, too distracted by Asami's lips to think clearly, barley managing to speak through quick breaths of air between their lips, before they pressed back together. The CEO ran her hands through Korra's hair, gently coming through the soft, brown hair, as Korra's hands gripped at Asami's lean back.
"Mm, yes?" Asami spoke, leaning back from Korra and bringing her hands to the Avatar's cheeks.
"I'm sorry if it's upsetting to see stuff like that, I don't like it when it happens to you." Korra said, looking into Asami's green eyes.
"It's okay Korra, it's not your fault. If we weren't dating, I'd hit on you too." Asami smiled at Korra, brushing some of her short hair behind her ear.
Korra blushed, smiling widely at Asami, feeling like a silly lovestruck teenager.
"You can still hit on me, even if we are dating." Korra smirked, giving Asami a sly look.
"Is that an offer, ms. Avatar?" Asami gave her a playful smile, teasing.
"Well, I don't know... I hear the Avatar has a really beautiful girlfriend who's super smart so is it really an offer?" Korra chuckled gently, holding Asami's hand, entwining their fingers. The contrast in their skin tones was stark, but very pretty.
Asami blinked, before giggling in a soft way, pressing a soft kiss to Korra's lips before she nuzzled into Korra's neck.
"You're so adorable. I'm really lucky to have you, honey." Asami spoke gently, truly feeling so lucky and happy to be where she was.
"I l-love you, Asami. I'm lucky just to be with you." Korra smiled, feeling very grateful as she enveloped her girlfriend in a big hug.
"I love you too Korra." Asami sighed, wrapping her arms around Korra, returning the hug. They knew that their hearts resided in the other, and neither of them had any intentions of breaking their hearts.