Yours

Korra didn't think of herself as the jealous type. She never got too jealous over people or things, except the whole Mako situation which was, annoying the whole way around. Other then that, Korra didn't deem herself as a jealous person. She started getting lost in these thoughts, as the receptionist to Asami's office gave her a water as she sat down, Asami was in a meeting and it'd be awfully rude of her to just barge in like a jerk.
"Comfortable, Ms.Korra?" The receptionist said, giving Korra a pleasant smile over the desk.
"Yes, thank you for the water. It's good." Korra nodded, sipping on the cool drink.
The receptionist smiled, and nodded at Korra, going back to her work.

Korra looked around the office, admiring how nice it looked inside, before she started to overhear the conversation from inside of Asami's meeting room.
"Awh, sweetcheeks, make a deal with my company! We're good people, we won't disappoint at all, and Future Industries would be a great asset to us." A male voice echoed, and Korra felt her blood heat up upon hearing the flirtatious and condescending tone in the man's voice. She heard Asami sigh angrily, going "Don't condescend to me, or call me sweetcheeks. I don't think that a partnership between our companies is a good idea." The rest of the conversation became a dull sound in Korra's ears, as their voices lowered to be less audible.

Korra began to get upset, thinking of how the man hit on Asami so easily, of course she shot him down but the gall of that man! Asami was a beautiful woman, and everyone could see that, but that didn't make Korra feel better when people would hit on her. Korra crossed her muscled arms, and tapped her foot impatiently, grumbling angrily as her thoughts spiraled into a whirlpool of angry mumbling about how she wanted to punch that man right in his nose. She had self control, and a lot of it, however. She wasn't going to go up and punch him right in his nose, yet.

Eventually, the man left Asami's meeting room, followed by his executives. Korra ignored him, keeping her emotions in check by tapping her foot in a slow rythm. However, the man looked at Korra, with a smug smile, tripping over her foot intentionally.
"Oh." Korra blinked, moving her foot out of the way, and she continued to ignore the man. This aggravated him, so he said a snide remark on how he'd like Asami to do something unmentionable and Korra flew off her chair, ready to knock his lights out before Asami placed a hand on Korra's shoulder.
"Korra!" Asami spoke, rubbing Korra's strong shoulder in a soft circle.
"Asami! Let me go and knock him out!" Korra growled, about to rip out of Asami's grip to fly at the man.

"Korra, don't. That'll hurt you more than him." Asami said, blushing from the fact that Korra was so angry at someone who'd disrespect her.
"What?" Korra narrowed her eyes, looking at Asami.
"If word gets out that you knocked a business man for a loop for something he said.." Asami trailed off, rubbing her thumb over Korra's bicep.
"Hmph. I'd take it. Did you hear what he said?" Korra sighed, still pissed.
"Yeah, I heard." Asami nodded, keeping a soft gaze with the tan Avatar.
"He's such a creep, thinking he can say that about you." Korra grunted, before she handed Asami her lunch.
"I don't have much to worry about, he's just a skeezy guy and I can handle him. Although, it always helps when the strapping, sweet Avatar is my girlfriend." Asami purred, looking into the lunch bag.
Korra blushed, smiling softly at her girlfriend.
"You got me my favorite..." Asami smiled, grabbing Korra's hand and leading her into the meeting room. Asami set the lunch on the table, before two strong hands spun her around softly, and tan, muscular arms wrapped tight around her waist.
"Korra?" Asami blinked, catching the flirtatious look in her girlfriend's eyes.
The Avatar refused to answer, pressing her lips against Asami's, to which the CEO sighed, lacing her arms around her girlfriends neck, pulling her closer.

Korra tilted her head to the side, kissing Asami deeper, as her hand began to rub circles in Asami's back. Asami gasped gently, pressing into Korra and cupping her cheeks gently as the kiss grew in intensity.
The two continued like that, until Korra parted their lips, hungrily gasping for air. This irked Asami, as she huffed from lack of contact with her strapping Avatar.
"Was that okay?" Korra asked, looking at Asami in a tender way.
"It was the best, but I wanna do more of it." Asami spoke, before their lips pressed gently together again, resuming in a gentle rhythm, as Asami's lunch began to become forgotten to Korra's lips.