Chapter 2 - Mate Meeting

Elisabeth POV

"Wake up."

I grunt as i hear a voice enter my eardrum. Moments later, my body was shake.

"Come on. Wake up. Duty call." Rose, my Delta, one of my best female warrior. Cum my assistant. Her voice ringing by my ear.

"I come home late last night, let me sleep more."

"FYI, you came home at 11pm, it's not so late. You probably watch movie that make you sleep late. Again." she said and sat at the edge of my bed beside me.

"No one approache your man last night, if that is what you want to ask. Now leave." i said not wanting to open my eye. Not even looking at her.

"Its not about that Alpha. Duty call. Alpha Luca of Dark Forest Pack request for entrance to our territory." she said sounding serious.

"Alpha who?" i said finally sit up and rub my eye.

"Alpha Luca of Dark Forest Pack." she repeat.

Thats when the realisation hit me. Mate is coming here. In short notice. I look at the clock, it's 8am. Urghh, so early.

"Did you grant their entrance?" i ask Rose.

She frown at me. "You tell me."

"Oh right, of course, let them in. Where are they already?" i ask.

"Not sure. I'll call them back to tell them and will ask it for you. Why are they coming anyway?" she ask.

"You'll know later, keep me posted with their location. I have to get ready." i said and jump into the shower.

Rose mindlink me 10minutes later telling they'll be here in an hour. There's not so much time to get ready, i dont even know what to wear. And i choose to wear an office attire.

A black top, a dark blue blazer, and a grey slack pants, with white heels. I put on simple make up and tied my hair in a bun.

"Whats with the outfit?" Rose ask frowning.

"Too much?"

"Urmm depends? Why is he coming anyway, why are you dressing up like this?" Rose cross her arm behind her desk, where I assign her to help me with paper work.

"Well I think I could use your help. Fine, i'll tell you. Do not tell anybody else or they'll know sooner or later, but shush. Alpha Luca is my mate. I found out last night." i said follow by her shriek. Then she began to jump up and down out of excitement. While i try to calm her down. Then the office door swing open.

"What happen?! I can sense your..." Alex barge in and left his sentence hanging as he tilt his said looking at me from top to toe. "What's going on?" he ask.

"Nothing. Leave." i said pushing him out, then i mindlink him to inform him to prepare for Dark Forest Pack arrival.

"Oh honey, if this is about your mate visiting, I think wearing a casual outfit is so much better, it gave a much more comfortable feeling. A more accepting ambience then wearing an office attire. This is too formal." Rose said.

So i went back to my room and choose to wear an outfit i usually wear around the pack house.

A blue stripe crop top, and a matching long pants. And i decide to let my hair loose.

"Thats more like it. You look beautiful, he definitely cant get his eyes off of you." Rose said scanning me.

*they already enter the pack border*
Alex mindlink me.