Chapter 15 - Her Reaction

Luca POV

After all the pups finish what they've been train for Eli look stunned for a moment. Her breathing became heavy.

"Luca!" she said and cover her face with both her palm and lean to my chest.

Everyone was quiet waiting for her next response. But all we got is her sobbing. My heart and breath stop for a moment .

Did she not like it?

Is this too much pressure to her?

Maybe shes on her period that got her extra sensitive?

"Is this a good thing or a bad thing?" i said not exactly asking the question to anyone but Tony heard me.

"Could be good, could be bad. Just wait." Tony said.

"Woman." Alex said because some other woman presence there started to have tears in their eye too which include Rose.

"Baby? You dont like it?" i ask shaking her body sofly. Then her crying stop and she tilt her head backward to look up to me.

"How can i not like it? Its beautiful." she said now turning her head towards the pups while still leaning her head on my chest. She didnt utter any word after that but what i felt afterwards is beyond joy. Even the word joy is an understatement right now.

She open our bond. She let her feeling flow into me. It was pure happiness. She is blithesome. Indeed no words could describe how she felt, how i felt. But this is all worth it.

"Wow, i think you're going to get away with whatever you do before this." Alex said. I squint my eyes looking at Alex while Eli smile.

"Alex, i try to make things work, wouldnt it be great if you're on my side for now?" i said.

"You know, it isnt just her you should be winning over."  Alex said and i know what he mean, Eli now had her hand hugging over my waist expecting what i would say.

"I know Alex, i am not here to just have her as my Luna. I'll be Evergreen Alpha too." Eli tilting her head to see me now and smiling as i said it. Then i caress her cheeks.

"I want to merge our pack. For real this time. We'll work things out. I dont want us to be away from each other." i said. Her smile widen at my statement. Everything seems to stop right now as we lost in each other eyes.

"You look like you're going to eat her right here." again Alex.

"Alex!" me and Eli shout at the same time looking at him.

"What?!" he chuckle. Follow by the other.

"So, what can they do today Luna?" i ask Eli looking at all the pups in front of me.

**************************************
Eli POV

"Oh right! I havent even got the chance to address them properly." i said looking at the crowd in front of me.

"Hello, girls boys. Thank you. It's beautiful. I love it. Especially you, whats your line again?" i said pointing at one of the boy in the group as his line stand out to me.

"Alpha takes you for granted and we'll make sure he is sorry for that." the boy said. Follow by burst of laughter around us.

"Really. Of all the line they says, you remember that line?" Luca said now squinting at me.

"Did you really makes him feel sorry?" i ask.

"They know i felt sorry for everything." Luca said.

"Sure. All this while is like a torture to him." Tony intercept.

"Yeah, and for us too." Peter said