Extra Chapter 2

Luca POV

How dare she played us like that.

I chase her out of the office but she is fast.

But i know where she off to. Checking my appearance from the window reflection. Looking at my black orbs eye and that i am presentable enough to go to public.

I walk towards the training hall.

My heart feels like it is going to beat out of my chest, due to the lust and anger that my mate cause.

When i reach the training hall, it is full of our female warrior. I scan for Eli, but she wasnt there. All the female warrior see me coming in, they immediately lowered their gaze, with the anger i am radiating right now and my black eye, surely everyone notice that Captain is in charge.

"Where is your Luna?" i ask one of the female warrior.

"She went to get training gear with Rose. They should be back any moment now." she said didnt even dare to raise her head.

But talking of the devil, there she is. She was about to walk into the training hall but stop right at the entrance as she saw me. We made eye contact and i smirk at her. She whisper something to Rose, handing over whatever she have in her hand and sprint towards the field.

Wrong move mate.

"You cannot run from me." i shouted fast walking behind her.

At the moment, i know my male warrior is at the pack field, Tony and Alex notify me this morning that they are training the new shifter battle technique.

*corner your Luna*
I mindlink the Betas with my Alpha tone.

I can still see Eli running right at the field and she obviously plan to head into the pack forest. But she slow down as all the warrior are now connering her leaving her no space to escape.

"What are you doing? Move." she half yelling.

"You think you can run from me?" I approached her.

"Its not fair, you use them to catch me." she try to argue.

"Well, you tied me up to a chair."

"ohhh... Should we even listen to this." Tony said.

"Luca!" Eli giggle and blush.

I walk towards Eli and grab her wrist leading her into the pack forest.

*Resume your training, and DO NOT ENTER THE FOREST UNTIL I SAID SO.*
i mindlink Tony.

"Luca what are you doing?"

"Have fun teasing me?"

"Yeah it was an ok experience."

"Good. Because im gonna give the greatest sex experience you'll ever had."

"Out here?"

"Well you ran here."

"No Luca. What if someone see us."

"Good, they'll see how satisfied their Luna are."

"No no no. We should go back to our house."

"No, out here is good enough."

"They'll hear us Luca, they are at the field."

"Then dont make a sound." i smirk at her, knowing that is a good payback. She look stunned as realisation hit her, its impossible to keep that tiny mouth of her shut the entire time.

"Luca..." she said pleading, but me and my wolf isnt having any of those. Captain are taking the lead this time. Whatever he want, thats what i want too.

*************************************

Rose POV

Whatever Eli did must have been really bad that the Alpha Wolf is chasing her.

After Eli sprint out of the training hall and follow by Luca. I resume to brief the female warrior what we are doing today. Then we move to the field where Eli said to start the training. It suppose to be us training the warrior, but with her and the Alpha issue looks like it is just me.

"What are you doing here?" Alex, my mate ask apparently he and Tony is training another group of warrior.

"We're training here Eli said."

"I dont think you have your training today." i stunned hearing at his statement.

"And why is that?"

"Alpha took Eli into the forest and command us no one is to enter the forest." he said to me with a playful smile.

Ohhh, thats interesting. Thats wild. But still, even without Eli i need to train the female warrior. Then i have the female warrior to make a big circle on the field to start our warming up. But we are all distracted with a sound from the forest.

Its a moaning sound.

Shit!

That definitely turn people on. I look at Alex, and he was looking at me with that black orbs. 'No' i mouthed him from afar.

Then again another moan, this time louder. No one make a move or say anything. We all just look at each other around us. Some other girl blush at the sound, other seems to grin at the sound.

I look at the male warrior. Alex definitely still looking at me. Tony is sitting on the grass now holding his head looking down. Some male smile while talking to each other, and other just seems to ignore the sounds.

Not long after that a mindlink enter.

*Dismiss all training today. Clear the field. No one is to enter the forest.*

Alpha Luca.

Everyone smile and make way to the pack building to have early rest.

Alex came to me still with his wolf in charge and signaling me that they wanted to mate. I shook my head at him, and quickly ran to our house. Of course he caught up to me. Then we too had a good time.

The next day.

Me and Alex went to have breakfast at the dining hall.

I saw Eli with Alpha Luca ops to have breakfast here too. All the other Beta and commander is presence too. It seems like a good time to tease the couple.

"Ahhh my ear still hurt from yesterday sound." i said talking a seat  beside Eli pretending to cover my ear.

"What sound?" she ask suprise. So did the other that are seated on the table. Everyone had their eye on me.

"You know the sound near the forest yesterday." i said but Eli look at me frowning still dont get it. All the other who was present or know what happen already smile.

*your moan.* i mindlink her. Her face start to blush.

*is it loud?* she mindlink back.

I nod my head.

"Luca...." she said hiding her face behind Luca now. Luca kept a stoic face.

"Alex control your mate." Luca said but follow by the eruption of laughter  which everyone else follow. Eli is still blushing.

*****The End for real this time******