Chapter 6 - The Beginning of a Love Life

Luca show me around the pack house and i met more Dark Forest pack member.

Then someone mindlink him.

Rogue.

He wanted to stop me from following. But of course, me being me wouldnt listen.

"Go back to the pack house."

"Nope im coming."

"Its just rogue."

"Exactly why im coming with you. Its just rogue Alpha. Besides, Im sure im safe. And i am attending as the Luna. So come along." i said walking ahead of him already and he follow me finally give in.

He then lead the way and I follow him to the outskirt of their forest. To my suprise Roman was there with Tony and Scott. Apparently they show him around the forest.

*he said Dark Forest pack already have their Luna. Probably here to check you out.* Roman mindlink me as me and Luca approached the scene.

The rogue was corner to a tree and surrounded by Roman, Tony and Scott but more warrior wolf was around in standby position in case being ambush.

"He is alone?" Luca ask not directing the question to anyone.

"No, there are a few other rogue, but they manage to escape. We came by a bit later and our warrior caught him." Scott said.

Im observing the rogue who was clearly bleeding and bruising from getting beaten up. And he was looking at me too before a growl erupt and we break eye contact to see the man who made the growling. Luca.

"Dont look at her. State your name and what do you want." Luca start.

"Word spread that you might already had your Luna. And i see they are right." the rogue said in a teasing voice.

"Who spread the words?"

"No one. But its kinda clear that you made 2 trip to the Evergreen pack, and now here she is visiting your pack. No one would want to be your guest. But here she is." he said smiling as if he hit the jackpot.

"So whats your purpose to be here?" i finally step in front and start asking since the conversation isnt leading us anywhere.

"Ahhh, Alpha of Evergreen Pack. Please ask Alpha Luca to let me go, i am merely passing by this area." the rogue said sounded like half pleading and half mocking, and i cant decide which one it is but i dont like the way he said it.

"Excuse me? Just who do you think you are asking me to let you go just like that? You clearly came here to check out Dark Forest pack Luna. And you know the alpha trip to Evergreen pack." i said trying to connect the dot. This wont do, something wrong somewhere.

"Pin him to the tree." i tell Roman since he know the way i handle rogue. Luca and other Dark Forest warrior didnt interupt as i interogate the rogue. Roman approached the rogue and chocked him up pinning him on tree while forcing him to stand up.

"Anyone send you here?" i ask

"The council should have know by now that you two are mate."

"So?"

"Seeing how people wanted to bring him down so badly only to find he eventually found his mate, more over the Alpha of Evergreen pack. I bet they are allying now to bring you two down."

"They dont have good reason to attack us." Luca intercept.

"They dont need reason. Two pack join together is the downfall for another pack. They would want to stop you two before you join forces."