Chapter 16 - Pack Merging (Final Chapter)

Mature content

He carefully put me down so that i could  unlock the door of my house. I enter my house and let him in. He walks around studying my house. And i walk to my bedroom while he was still in my living room, but he surely can see the room i entered.

I strip off my clothes and was about to take my towel to cover myself but im suprise with Luca presence behind my back. I didnt notice when he come into my room, well i didnt exactly shut the door, no wonder i didnt hear a sound.

He immediately close our body distant and aim for my neck. Even with his hot breath on my neck is enough to make me moan sofly. His breath alone is satisfying. His hand was on my waist. I am standing completely naked in front of a fully dressed man. I gulp as i took a shaky heavy breath. Everything is too tempting now.

"Luca..."

"Hmmm...." he said still nibbling all over my neck.

"I want to get a shower." i said slightly pushing his chest with a slow push.

"No. Dont." he said now going up to my jaw line and trying to kiss me on the lips.

"Luca." i said with a stronger push this time that separated us. He groan roughly.

"Really?! Stop pushing me away. Ive been waiting for you for almost a month now. Do you know how frustrating that is?" he said slightly mad at me.

"I just want a shower baby. I'll come to you later." i said woth pleading looks.

"Fine." he left the room.

I quickly jump into the shower and properly check every inch of my body, wanting to make sure my skin is smooth and silky. After im done in the bathroom, i went to the closet to pick a satin silk night gown that cover half of my thigh with a sweetheart neck line, low enough to expose my cleavage area. After satisfied with how i look, i left my bedroom only to find Luca sitting on my couch watching tv. His eye immediately caught my eyes, but it wasnt long, his eyes are wildly checking every inch of my body that is cover with my night gown.

"Fuck baby." he said nibble on his lower lips, and stretch out his arm to me. I took his hand and he pull me into his embrace forcing me to sit on his laps now while my leg rest on both side of his leg.

"You look hot." he said now leaning behind the couch while his hand is still on my waist checking my body close up. His breath began to get heavier, him and his wolf are fighting for dominance as his eyes color are shifting from brown and black.

I waste no time and start teasing him with kisses on his lips and all over his face. He close his eyes enjoying my act. Both of my hand rest on his muscular chest as i slightly tower him and supporting my weight on my knee. His hands now move behind my back pulling me closer to his body.

Then he stand up, wrap my leg around his waist and took me into my bedroom. He make me stand on the bed side as he take off my night gown which left me with only my lace panties.

"Beautiful." he said in a husky voice and smirk at me.

Then i stand closer to him slid my hand into his shirt to touch his toned abs which makes him shudder with the skin contact made. I undress his shirt and loosen his belt, but he stop me. He touch my chin forcing me to look him into his eyes before crashing his lips to mine. My body arch backward as our kiss become more rough forcing him to lean lower. Then he grab me by my ass which only covered by my lacy panties, put my leg around his waist and he slowly move to the bed. He put me down carefully as if i  am a fragile item.

He begin to trail kisses down to my neck and to my cleavage area. His attention then move to my rosy tips that erect, he gently suck on my nipple and make me moan softly. After giving enough attention to my breast, he when straight to my panties. He took the scent and push aside my panties and reveal my beautiful fold. He gently massage my clit and began to inserting his finger into me, while his tongue makes wonder on my clit.