Fire Dies Down - 1d Medical

"You did it," Ashley yelled, "you actually did it." She threw herself towards Lily. Lily just looked at her paper. She did it, she had actually done it. "I guess so," Lily said still not believing it. She had done it, she got accepted into one of British elites boarding schools.

"You're going to finish your last two years there right?" Ashley asked as the pair of them grabbed their backpacks. Lily nodded, she was finishing her school there. She was going to say goodbye to Cleveland high school forever. Lily didn't have such a great time at the school. She was always picked on and the only friend she'd ever met was Ashley, who was moving countries ever faster than Lily could blink. In two days time, Ashley would be sitting at a new school in Austria. She was leaving within three hours with the plane.

"When you leaving?" a voice behind them spoke up. As walking through the corridor, Lily didn't know if the person was speaking to them or someone else. Lily wasn't so good at making contact, so she decided to leave it in the middle and not turn around. "I'm fucking talking to you flower," the boy spoke. Now Lily knew it was about her. All of her classmates called her flower because of her real name. She was called Lily and a teacher once asked her if she knew where her name came from. Lily had spoken that her name was from a flower.

Lily and Ashley turned around. They were faced with Blake and his 'friends'. Those guys were just too afraid to say anything about or to Blake, so their only safe option was to follow him around. "Go fuck yourself Blake," Lily yelled. She didn't know where she got the nerves. Maybe because she wasn't going to be faced with him again within two months. But damn this girl suddenly got balls. "You're fucking going to regret this flower," Blake spat as he came closer, "like reget it like hell."

**

Blake wasn't fucking kidding when he told Lily was going to reget it. He had a plan, and immediately planned an attack on the girl.

Lily was walking home from the train station. It was getting late, she was just finished working at the local supermarket. She had waved goodbye to Ashley and her family a few hours ago, and went to work almost immediately after she watched the plane flew away. Lily hadn't been thinking about Blake all the time, until she was alone and walking in the dark streets of London.

London was quite big, so Lily thought her changes of meeting Blake at that time, were almost 0. But almost 0 still meant there was a change. And Blake was taking that almost zero change. He knew which route Lily always walked back home, even the time he knew. He waited for Lily at the bridge. He gathered a few if his mates, who waited at the end of the road.

Blake was going to take Lily with him and set her on fire. Yes Blake was pathetic and he was dramatically. Everyone who stood in his way, needed to make way. Even when it meant hurting or even killing the ones who were just speaking back to him.

"Well well well," Blake said as he threw away his sigaret, "if it isn't our lovely flower." Lily was frightened when she turned around. Blake just smirked and grabbed Lily from behind. "Leave alone please," Lily yelles as she kicked Blake. His grib only seemed to get tighter after that.

He took Lily to their open place, where they would do the thing. Lily was going to be their bonfire for the night. "I'll leave you alone very soon my flower," Blake hissed. He walked a while, until they got to an open filed. He put Lily against a tree and tied up her hands behind her back. "No please," Lily cried out. Blake didn't seem to care and only pulled the rope tighter. "Shut up," Blake spat in her face, "you're going to regret everything."

That was the call for the other guys to come. Blake smiled but Lily didn't knew what was going to happen with her. She saw one of the guys carrying a sort of red jerrycan. "What are you going to do?" Lily carefully asked. Blake turned around and put a cloth with choloform. Lily passed out almost as instant but that would be her last worry once Blake was going to be done.