Love Emse - 1d medical prompt

5 januari 2011
"It doesn't feel right Alex," Gina whispered into her brother's ear. "You want her to grow up just like us?" Alex spat back making sure he didn't wake the two year old.

Gina slowly shook her head and continued walked behind her brother. Alex hold his 5 year old sister Esme sleeping in his arms.

"Esme doesn't deserve this and you know that Gina," Alex said holding back his tears, "the two of us can flee but she's too young and way to unstable for it."

The snow landed softly on Esme her skin while Alex softly wiped the white snow off her bloody face.

Alex wanted to safe his sister and didn't want her to ever feel it again.
When Alex came back from school with Gina, Esme was nowhere to be found.

He had yelled and screamed in their apartment and prayed for his sister to come back.

He was aware of the fact that their parents abused Esme and he wasn't keen on it.

He wanted to protect his baby sister but he knew he could only protect one person at the time.

When their parents returned with Esme, Alex was beyond shocked. She got burning spots all over her body, her face was covered in blood and she was limping.

Gina saw as well and quickly picked Esme up who was crying in her sister's shoulder.

"You'll be safe," Gina had spoken to her. She ran with Esme upstairs and quickly packed her small bag.
"What you doing?" Esme hickuped.
"Alex and I will make sure you're safe alright? You'll be sleeping with someone else for sometime and you'll love them."

Esme was to tired and wasn't progressing anything that Gina just said.

"Tired," Esme told as she yawned. Esme was getting herself more comfier and went sleeping.
Gina heard footsteps running on the stairs. "Oww God she's sleeping?" Alex pointed to Esme. Gina looked up and sadly nodded.

"We need to get her away right now," Alex told as he picked Esme up. Gina followed with the small bag and they went downstairs softly.
"You have a plan Alex?" Gina asked.

"We're here," Alex said as he came to a halt. Esme her feet were freezing cold and was covered in snow.
Gina looked up and saw that they were standing infornt of a big building. "Wait this is your fucking plan?" Gina asked.

Alex nodded and walked towards the entrance of the emergency room of the hospital.

He got a piece of paper out of his jacket and wrote something down on it. Love, Esme.

He laid his sister down together with her small bag just across the entrance on a bench. "Please Esme forgive me for what I'm about to do. You'll be safe here. Mom and dad can't handle kids so Gina and I will be leaving soon as well. Please be safe and kind to the people who will find you."
He placed a soft kiss on her head when he turned around. He furiously wiped the tears from his face.

"What do we do now? Wait?" Gina asked as her brother quickly walked past her.

"No. No we're not, I can't bare that right now. Let's head 'home'," Alex told as he aircoted the word home.
Gina turned around, waved to her little sister one last time and despeared behind her brother into the dark streets of London.
——————————————————
Liam just finished a small casus in a hectic shift. He was almost finished with his shift. He couldn't wait to go home and snuggle with his boyfriend, Louis, and 3 sons. Harry was their oldest who just turned 7. He had the most beautiful smile in the world and Liam hate to admit it but Harry got away with lots of things by just using his smile. Harry loved to bake with Louis and drawing, he was a creative lad to be fair.