Teachers Don't Just Teach - 5sos medical

Prompt for Irishgirlzz

Fallon anxiously was playing with the strings of her jumper and played with her skateboard under her chair. She sat at the hallway waiting for Mister Clifford to call her in for her periodic 10-minute talk. During these talks parents get to know about the behavior of their child in the classroom and how he or she is keeping up with everyone else.

Fallon sat there all alone since she lost her parents in a tragic car accident ten years ago, so when she was three.
Fallon was currently in her second year of secondary education and Michael was her head teacher for the upcoming two years.
Fallon heard a door going open and the soft and sweet voice of her teacher.
Alec, one of Fallon's worst nightmares, walked outside with his parents who did not seem too pleased. Fallon looked weird into his direction, but he huffed it away.
"Alright Fallon," Michael said as he held the door open for her, "go in then we'll talk."
Michael noticed that Fallon was pretty stressed. He laid his hands on her shoulders and told her she had nothing to worry about.
"Alright Fallon," Michael started when he sat down, "you have an amazing list do that's not what I'm going to talk about today yeah." Fallon softly and shyly nodded. She's never mastered the making eye contact thing.
"I only have you for like half a year, but I feel there's something going on in that little mind of you that shouldn't be your concern at your age to be fair," Michael started, "Losing parents at the age of three in a traumatic car accident. Been placed in three different foster homes and been in six different adoption homes. That's really something Fallon."
Fallon led a tear slip. In these six months Michael has gotten her trust and she felt somewhat more safe around him.
"Hey what's wrong girl," Michael asked once he saw Fallon let a few tears flow.
"It's just," Fallon hesitates, "it's just I miss a lot of school because of my headaches and at my foster home they don't take it seriously you know and I feel so off recently like I'm not the Fallon I used to be in first grade."
Michael sadly looked at Fallon knowing what she meant. She had missed for like four months of the total of this school half a year, it even was a miracle if she was there at all.
"Yeah, I miss you quite a lot during biology so tell me what kind of feeling off, so you mean?"
"Like I have severe migraines day in day out for the past three months. I have been throwing up constantly and somehow, I seem to zone out more and more. At nights I have a hard time falling asleep. But all by all it's nothing right?"
Michael was shocked. He noticed that when Fallon was around, she would zone out or stop in the middle of a sentence not to continue ten seconds later from where she just paused.
"Alright Fallon," Michael said closing off, "since I'm running out of time, I want to make a deal with you Yeah. If you come to my class after school on Monday, we can talk more and then we'll see what we're going to do."
Fallon nodded and thanked Michael for being such a great teacher.
"Any time my girl," Michael said, "any time," Michael said with his hands in his hair and saw Fallon leaving on her skateboard when he called the next one in.
————————————————————
Fallon skated for three quarters before she reached her 'home'. She had to do it day in day out, even if it rained or snowed Fallon would always be found on a skateboard since she didn't have anything else to get around the city.
Once Fallon reaches the door she softly knocked because her home key was taken from her three months ago after being late by a minute.
"Alright look who we've got here," her foster parent spat at her face, "isn't that the cute little innocent Fallon."
Fallon sighed and walked passed a quite drunk Astrid.
"COME BACK YOU FUCKING SLUT," Astrid yelled at her. Fallon turned around and was faced with a woman whose blood of boiling to hurt Fallon.
"Where have you been?" Astrid asked her. "I told you that I had meetings at school," Fallon responds tears welling up.
Fallon was always to be picked on. In every foster home and every adoption, she went through, she just could not do anything right. Except for by the Salon family only they died a few years ago so Fallon was to be put in this foster home.
"Follow me," Astrid said waving Fallon over to the kitchen. Fallon knew what was going to happen next.
She walked after Astrid into the kitchen and rolled up her sleeve.
Astrid grabbed the boiler and boiled water whilst grabbing Fallon's arm which was actually still healing from the last water attack.
After a minute or so the water was boiled, and Astrid forcefully pulled her arm above the sink.
Fallon gridded her teeth's together not to let any sound slip her mouth because she knew she would be severely punished for that.
Once Astrid's grip loosened, Fallon pulled her arm back and ran away towards her room.
She pulled her knees to her chest and cried into them. She wondered why she hadn't died in the crash instead of her parents, maybe that would've all been for the better.
Fallon dressed up into her pajamas and slid under the blanket, even though it was freezing but she had nothing else so that tiny piece of fabric should warm her enough in order not to freeze to death.
————————————————————
It was Monday when Fallon got awake at a tremendous time. It was currently 4 a.m. and she had to wake up to do her chores in order to get away for the following punishments if she did not. She woke up and her arm was twitching uncontrollably. Fallon could scare because it never happened.
When she wanted to stand straight a wave of nausea hit her and before she knew it, she threw up violently on the floor. Her roommate woke up by the smell and ran away to get Astrid who was beyond furious.
"Alright," Astrid stated, "I've had enough of your crap. Get your things and leave."
Fallon looked shocked but felt too unwell to even protest. She grabbed everything that she had in a hurry, dressed up for school and forcefully closed the door behind her.
Fallon stepped outside and slid down on the pavement where she was crying. She was shivering of the pain in her head and most likely from the record temperature that Australia was having this week, it was going to freeze.
Fallon decided to keep up with some sleep. She skated for a good fifteen minutes and decided to sleep in an alley which was located pretty much next to the main beach of Australia.
Fallon somehow managed to fall asleep even with the amount of pain she was in.