Just Ran Into You - 5sos Medical

Prompt For Anonymous
"Wake up," Ashton said as he hit his hand on the table. Luke slowly looked up being greated by his band mate and former colleague.
"Long night shift," Ashton asked as he changed into his working clothes to switch jobs with Luke. Luke and Michael had just finished their night shift while Ashton and Calum would be starting their morning shift.
Luke stretched his arms out and nodded while yawning.
"Massive triage," Luke said as he saw every thing that happened that night flitsing before his eyes, "it was horrible."
Luke hadn't had a break until 10 minutes ago and he'd fallen asleep during writing the exchange for the morning shift.
"Tell me," Ashton said as he took a place at the opposite of Luke. Luke just shoved the map towards Ashton as he went to grab a cup of coffee himself.
"Massive bus crash with 10 till 14 year olds and 6 busses. 20 deaths, 178 had minor injuries, 120 had injuries which they had to be hospitalised for and 45 are still in live treating condition," Luke said as he poured the coffee, "I could get ahold of every parent except the ones of Sophie Canninga."
Ashton quickly searched for Canninga in the book since all registered people of a traige were put in alfabetical order.
"Sophie Canninga," Ashton readed out, "10 year old. Multiple breaks and internal bleeding. Emergency surgery performed by Dr. L.Hemmings. Parents uncontacted."
Luke nodded at everything that Ashton read out. "She laid between the pile of death. The bus that was hit between the wall and other busses, almost nobody survived who sat at the very top, only she did."
At the same time Michael came walking back towards the kantine. He looked tired as well and immediately reached for a cup of coffee before he laid his head on the table.
"Don't say a word at all Ash," Michael said as his head still enjoyed the table as cussion. Ashton was their actual boss and didn't want his people to sleep in kantines or other public spaces when they were on shift.
"I already heard," Ashton spoke, "just go home you two and we'll see further
Thanks boys for the effort of tonight."
Ashton slowly got up as he was about to start his shift.
"Let's head home," Luke said as he nudged Michael's arm. He sleepy looked up and nodded.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Luke get up," Michael hissed as he pulled the covers of his roommate. After coming home the boys immediately crashed into their beds and by now it was already 2 pm.
This most likely meant that they really had to get up by now if they wanted to be productive this day.
"Nooo please Mikey let me sleep," Luke said as he casually turned over.
Michael groaned and jumped onto the bed knowing that will wake up Luke eventually.
"Stop okay," Luke said as he got up and pushed Michael playfully on the ground. "Auw that hurts," Michael said pouting his lips. Luke just laughed and kissed his boyfriend.
"Better?" Luke asked. Michael nodded and happily hopped behind the younger boy. "Whats for lunch actually?" Luke asked as he reached the kitchen only wearing some football shorts he found laying on the floor. "Yeah about that," Michael spoke, "we don't have any lunch supplies or somthing so if you could go down to the stores that would be great. And take some dinner with you would you?"
Luke sighed and walked towards the closet to grab a clean shirt, "but what are you going to do then?" he asked refering to Michael.
"Just chilling and waiting for you to come home," Michael answered as he poured himself a coke in. Luke looked weird towards his boyfriend. Why on earth would his boyfriend leave him to go shopping for groceries while that same person was going to chill out.
" And then why do I have to get the groceries?" Luke asked as he put his shoes on.
"Because Ash gave you a day of while I have to work a night shift remember. I'm not even near done working," Michael laughed. Luke nodded getting the idea why he was doing to groceries. Luke got on his other shoe, kissed his boyfriend and left off towards the shop.

Luke was humming to some music he had in his head. Michael had given him a list of supplies but he knew Luke was getting other things as well, things that he liked himself which weren't the most healthy options.
As Luke got to the Coles he got his shopping cart and wandered through the paths of the fruit. Michael had written down a few fruit occasions and Luke wasn't going to let his boyfriend down on that.
"Hey you here too," someone said. Luke turned around and came eye to eye with his best mate during middle school. It was Trent Maxwell. (aka Maxi 😏) . "OMG Trent what's you doing here?"
"Ehhhh doing groceries," Trent laughed. Luke laughed as well. "We should catch up mate," Luke said. Trent nodded and left his contacts with Luke. They waved goodbye and walked another way in the grocery store.
"Alright we need more apples," Luke laughed by himself. It was an coincidence that he came in contact with Trent not knowing he would be the one who was going to safe him.