Left On Read - 5sos Medical

"Do you know where Nadia is?" Aidan asked as he stormed down the stairs. His 19 year old brother Luke and Luke his best mate Calum both looked weird to Aidan. "What's up Ai?" Luke asked as his 4 year young brother ran into the room.

"Nadia," Aidan spoke out as he cought his breath back, "she was supposed to text me but she didn't. I text her but she doesn't reply." Calum didn't worry, "chill dude. She's probably doing something right now." Aidan looked at Calum and back to Luke. It wasn't for Nadia not to text back when she was supposed to. "If she reads it and doesn't reply or if she doesn't pick up her phone, than we'll see what we can do about it yeah," Luke reassured his brother. Aidan nodded and left the room again.

Nadia was supposed to text him when she got to her sportclass. However she didn't text him. Aidan knew that Nadia wasn't feeling well that morning, but he decided to leave it throwing it on her menstrual pains she usually got. Aidan tapped his phone anxiously as he dailed her number again. "Come on Nadia," Aidan said as he waited for the call to gettg through, "pick up your phone."

Luke was't feeling too good about it either. He was very protective over his brother and sister. Even though they weren't his biological siblings, Luke always felt an overprotective feeling towards the twins and especially towards Nadia.

Nadia wasn't a healthy teen, but was in and out of the hospital all the time. She had different complications from her CF and had to get an IV every week. Luke and Aidan had a promise with her to always let them know how she was feeling and that morning she didn't seem great but she was about to hit her period. Their dad's had left to the hospital early that morning so they couldn't do a quick check.

"Mate relax," Calum said, "Mali doesn't reply all the time." Luke sighed and had his phone to his ear. Nadia didn't pick up either by Luke. "I know Cal," Luke spoke as he dailed again, "but Nadia wasn't feeling well this morning. I'm afraid something happened and she needs help."

Calum knew about the situation with Nadia. Luke and he were friends ever since kindergarten. He knew about Nadia and Aidan and how fond Luke was of them. Luke got Nadia her voicemail again and that's when he decided it was time for action. He quickly stood up and Calum stood before him. "Luke mate calm down," Calum said as he pulled a now mental mess into his arms, "just take a deep breath and let us think this through. Where is she supposed to be?" Calum asked. "She needs to be at sports for her CF," Luke said. Calum nodded.

Nadia got diagnosed with CF when she was three. She was very vulnerable for infections and her immune system wasn't the best out there. "Let's go and find her," Calum said, "take her meds with you just in case. I'll prep the car and you get Aidan. I'll drive because you're not in the state to do so."

Luke nodded to his best friend and left upstairs. He went into Nadia her bathroom to gather the stuff. He grabbed her ventilator and her extra oxygen. Once Luke grabbed the stuff, he ran into Aidan his room. "Come Ai," Luke spoke, "we're going to look for her."

Aidan jumped from his bed and followed his oldest brother down the stairs. "I've brought her meds just in case," Luke spoke when they reached the bottom of the stairs to put on their jackets, "but how was she at school?" Aidan sighed knewing that the question was coming. "She was okay," Aidan said, "I did think that some kids had a runny nose."

Luke his eyes widend. For healthy teens a cold is somewhat different than for Nadia. A normal cold would easily kill her. That's why their dad's only put her to a public school ever since last year once her CF got a little more manageable. "We need to find her," Luke just quickly spoke before he set off to Calum his car.

"Drive the way from our school to her physical therapy," Aidan said as he hopped into the backseat, "we have the most change to meet her." Luke nodded and Calum drove away towards their school.