Just Stay Calm Okay - 5sos Ft. Bondi Rescue Medical

"Would you just stop that for now Lex," Xavier yelled from the kitchen. "I'm boreeeed," Lexi yelled back to her brother.
"Go get the others than. Lunch is ready." Lexi sighed and got up.
Xavier, Lexie, Lucas , Ava, Mia and Aiden were adopted by Ashton when all of them were young.
Xavier was the oldest and Ashtons actual brother. After their parents died Ashton took his little brother in. Their parents died in a bus crash where their best friends were in. They had children as well, the twins Lexie and Lucas, little Ava and Mia and Aiden.
Ashton took all of them in 3 years ago. Xavier just turned 15, Lexi and Lucas were 12, Ava was turning 7 in a few weeks and Mia and Aiden both were 4 being Mia 10 months older than her brother.
Lexi got herself upstairs and walked towards the rooms. She slowly opened the door of Mia and Aiden. She found both sleeping together in Aiden his bed. She cooed at the sight and quickly snapped a picture.
She really thought it looked cute and couldn't find the guts to wake the two. She would do that later when the others were down.
She continued to the room of Ava. It was a mint green room full of books. Ava loved reading so it was no surprise for Lexie that she found her little sister sitting in the corner with her nose in a book. "Hey little one Xav wants to eat so if you would be coming down that would be great," Lexi said as she sat next to Ava. She was reading a book about swimming, one of her passions. "Lex can we go to the beach today?" Ava wined. "I'll ask Xav later okay?"
Ava happily nodded and made her way downstairs. Lexi made her way to the room of Lucas. She was a pillow laying outside his room and grabbed it. She slowly made her way inside and saw Lucas doing his homework. Lexi didn't hesitate and threw the pillow the her brother. "Why did you do that," Lucas said as he threw it back. "Oww just because," Lexi laughed at her twin brother, "but Xavier finished lunch so come down would you and take Mia and Aiden with you."
Lexi made her way downstairs where Ava was reading a book and Xavier just finished the plates. "Oww Xav," Lexi told, "Ava wants to go swimming today and I was feeling the same vibe so maybe we can go to the beach?"
Ashton had a house 200 meters from the most famous beach in Australia, Bondi beach. Xavier and Lexi were usually found together surfing there when Ashton was home and could watch the other children.
"Yeah we could but I think we should be waiting for Ashton because we can't watch all the children at once there," Xavier explained, "his shift should have ended 30 minutes ago so I think he will be here any second."
Ashton was a trauma doctor at their local hospital. He worked together with his best friends Michael, Calum and Luke. Michael was their neurologist, Calum usually fixed bones and Luke was their pediatrician.
Xavier hadn't even finished his sentence or the door had opened and Ashton was revealed.
"Ashie," Ava yelled as she ran towards Ashton, "look! Look I almost finished the book."
Ashton bend down and looked at Ava. "Wauw that's great. Do you have enough books or do we need to stop at the library somewhere this week?" Ava nodded.
"Hey you two," Ashton spoke as he noticed Xavier and Lexi, "how are you two?" Ashton especially eyed at Lexi and she damn right knew it. Ashton was woken up a few days ago by a loud noise. As he went to see what it was he found Lexi laying at the bottom of the stairs seizing. Ashton had never been so scared and immediately called one of his mates who came. Lexi was lucky because she only had some bruising and no fractures the seizure was unexplained and got on a waiting list of an EEG.
"I'm fine Ash I promise," Lexi softly spoke. Ashton sighed and pulled Lexi in a hug. She gratefully hugged back.
"Where are the others?" Ashton asked since Lucas, Aiden and Mia still hadn't made their way downstairs.
"Mia and Aiden were sleeping so I gave Lucas the job to wake the two," Lexi said as she slid down in her chair. Ashton nodded and stood up to see where the others were. When he walked out of the room Xavier his face turned to serious.
"How are you really feeling Lex?" he wanted to know. Lexi slowly shrunk her shoulders. "Off," she managed to choke out. She has gone pale as a ghost and Xavier noticed. "Fuck no no no. Lexi stay awake. Oww fuck," Xavier brought out. Ava looked up from her book and let out a high scream.
Ashton heard the commotion going on downstairs and went as quick as his legs got take him to the dining room. "Alright everyone leave," he practically screamed as he secured his elbow under Lexi her armpit. Ava ran upstairs progressing everything she just witnessed.
"Xavier I don't want you to be here either because you don't have to witness," Ashton said as he laid Lexi to the ground. Lexi was just staring to the ceiling and wasn't making any movement. "I'm serious Xav," Ashton said as he crouched down by Lexi as he slowly stroke her hair.
"What's going on?" Xavier asked close to crying.     
"She's having a seizure again," Ashton softly spoke. He had a rough day at work and a few interventions with fits. He knew how badly things could be turning out if she wasn't getting out of this seizing state.
Ashton rubbed her face as she was still staring. There were no sudden and shocking movements, there was just nothing.
Suddenly Lexi began to blink rapidly.
"Hey girl," Ashton softly spoke and he waved Xavier over, "you just had a seizure but you're fine now. I want you to lay down for me alright."
Ashton pulled Xavier closer. "I need you to call Michael for me okay? He just finished his shift so he can take you guys to the beach." Xavier nodded and got Ashtons phone to call Michael.
After a few rings Michael picked up.
"Hey Ash I was just going to give you a call. Can I come over tonight to eat with you since there's not much in my fridge and I heard it's fries Friday," Michael happily exclaimed.
"Hey Michael," Xavier said sobbing, "it's Xavier."
"Oww hey Xav what's going on mate why are you crying?" Michael asked getting nervous about Xavier crying and him calling on Ashtons phone.
"It's Lex. She had a seizure again and Ashton doesn't know anymore."
"Im coming right now," Michael said as he quickly shut his door. Michael lived three doors down and wasn't even wearing shoes as he reached Ashtons house. Xavier stood in the doorway and waited for Michael.
"Where is she?" Michael said in a hurry. Xavier pointed to the dining room where Michael practically ran through.
"Great you're here," Ashton explained to Michael.
"Care to explain what happend here," Michael said as he crunched down at Lexi who was still laying on the ground.
"She had a seizure, a tonic one," Ashton explained. Michael nodded and picked Lexi up to lay her on the couch.
"Hey love you gave us quite a scare there," Michael said softly.
"I know. I'm fine now though I don't feel like last time," Lexi said. She was Cleary awake and she knew everything that had happened. Ashton made his way in as well and saw his sister actually doing really well.
"Fine to eat?" Ashton asked. Lexi nodded and steady followed Ashton towards the lunch spot.
"About the beach," Lexi started, "are we going?"
Ashton and Michael both shared a worried look and knew if they eventually gave in that things could be turning out pretty nasty.
——————————————————
"Just lay your towels here yeah," Ashton said as he finally found a spot on the way too crouded Bondi. He wasn't a fan of the idea of bringing Lexi to the beach after her seizure. Michael came as well and had promised Ashton that he kept an eye out on Lexi.
Mia and Aiden were already sitting on the shore building sandcastles. Ava laid down reading a book. Lucas and Xavier had something else on their mind, well let's say someone. Lexi.
Xavier had brought his and Lexi her surfing gear to the beach but had no idea if they were even going to.
"Alright who's in for a swim?" Lexi laughed as she stood up from her towel. Xavier and Lucas shared a worries look since they knew this was going to end in disaster.
"You know what Ash said about swimming," Xavier explained as he watched Lexi walking to the shoreline, "you take Michael with you just in case."
Lexi got tears in her eyes because she was scared. What if something happened and Michael wasn't there to help her. Xavier saw what was going on and quickly pulled her into a hug. "Just maybe Ashton wil let you go surfing. But please just go for a swim with us and Michael just to make sure you're fine. Please," Xavier pleaded. Lucas stood up and walked with Michael towards the beach, leaving Ava alone reading her book.
"Hey Lex get here for a sec," Michael said as they walked towards the beach, "I'm just going to test something right."
Lexi sighed and nodded. Michael let her follow his finger to make sure there was no neurological damage done. "You're ready steady to go," Michael exclaimed as he threw a bucket of water of Lexi her head. 
Xavier nuged towards Lexi that she should ask Michael about their plan. Lexi nodded understanding what Xavier meant.
"Eh Michael?" Lexi asked curiously, "can Xavier and I surf for a bit?"
Michael immediately looked up and crossed his arms. He looked Lexi in her eye and Lexi was afraid she just set of a war with a neurologist. "Really Lex? I think Ash is going to kill me if he found out that I let you surf. But what he doesn't know won't hurt him so be quick yeah."
Lexi and Xavier threw their arms around Michael and got their surfboards.
"Let's go," Xavier yelled as he ran into the surf.