Double Care - 1d Medical

Prompt For Anonymous
Niall walked back towards the living room. Another TV show was playing as he ruffled through the hair of his 13 year old brother Sam. Niall was full time caregiver of Sam since the dead of their parents. He also had full parenting over Sam's twin sister Sienna. Niall got full parenting over Sam and Sienna after their parents died in a plane crash 6 years ago.
Sam, who was currently watching Bumba, sat concentrated on the coach. It wasn't odd for Niall that Sam was watching it since he had down syndrome and autism with it. His mental state and social state would never be higher then that one of a three year old. Luckily Niall wasn't the only one on this case since his fiance Harry was just as helping and treated Sam and Sienna as if it were its own children.
"Sam could you maybe help me for a sec," Niall asked as he was standing on a chair. Sam nodded and stood up from the couch. "You hold this and I'll get some things to decorate." Niall handed Sam the other end of the party garland and hopped of the chair. "Ni back soon?" Sam asked his oldest brother who nodded. On the party garland stood 'welcome home Sienna'.
Sienna had been ill for a long time. Not just the flue but really ill. Sienna was 10 when they found a brain tumor by Sienna.

3 years ago
"I don't trust it anymore Haz," Niall spoke to his boyfriend Harry. Sienna slept in the middle of their bed because she had woken up once again with an tremendous headache and had thrown up many times that night. It was already for like a month that Sienna felt that way." We'll see Ni," Harry spoke as he tangled his fingers in Sienna her hair. Suddenly Sienna her eyes shot open and Niall quickly sat up. "Sienna what's wrong girl," Niall softly spoke. Sienna quickly covered her mouth and Harry quickly grabbed the bucket next to his side of the bed. Just when Harry put the bucket under Sienna her chin she began to threw up violently. Niall comforted his sister and got tears welling up in his eyes. "You finished?" Harry asked as Sienna began dry heaving above the bucket. "Yes I think I am," she murmbels out. Harry found it odd that her speech was just stottering because Sienna was quite a good speaker. Niall didn't seem to notice and got out of bed. "Alright Sienna let's clean you up," Niall said as he pulled the duvet from Sienna. As she wanted to get out of bed she realised that she didn't feel her left leg anymore. "Sienna what are you waiting for," Niall asked as he waited for Sienna to get out of bed. "I-I can't feel my leg Ni," she said crying. Harry immediately put on his shoes and picked Sienna out of the bed. "I'm getting her to the hospital Niall. You stay here because you can't probably drive at this moment." Niall nodded while he cried as he kissed his sisters head. Harry went downstairs and covers Sienna with one of his jackets. He made sure that his cellphone was in his pocket and that he had the housekeys before he left with Sienna to his Rover.
Sienna cried in Harry's neck who put her on the front seat of his car. "You'll be alright little one," Harry reassured her. "Haz I don't feel good," Sienna softly spoke. Just when Harry wanted to ask further Sienna got a seizure. Harry luckily pulled up the hospital driveway. He unbuckeld Sienna her seat belt and ran with a still seizing Sienna in his arms inside the hospital.
"Please help me," Harry yelled inside the empty hospital, which wasn't odd since it was only 4.15 am. Suddenly a young looking male came running down the hallways who heard the commotion going on at the front desk. "What's wrong," the guy asked as he found Harry crying holding a seizing Sienna in his arms. "I don't know," Harry cried. The guy nodded understanding from Harry's reaction that she didn't have a history of Epilepsy. "You oke to carry her of do you need a gurney?" the guy asked. "I'll carry her." The guy made a gesture that Harry should follow him which Harry did.
"Alright just call me Liam," Liam said to Harry. "I'm Harry Styles, her name is Sienna Horan and she's ten years."
Liam nodded and scribbled things down. Sienna stopped seizing and Liam pulled the girl into the recovery position. "What are her symptoms?" Liam wanted to know to get the picture complete. "Ehh yeah she has tremendous headaches and she keeps throwing up," Harry started, "this night she kept throwing up and crying about her headache so I let her sleep between me and her brother so that we could act quickly if she went down. Suddenly she began to throw up again and than she said that she didn't have a feeling in her left leg anymore." Liam looked with worried eyes towards Harry and pressed a number on his pager.
"Did her speaking change?" Liam wanted to know. Harry sadly nodded and explained that her speech was more stuttering and it took Sienna very long to find the right words.
"Alright I'm whe-," before Liam could end his sentence he heard vomit hitting the floor. He quickly put a spit bucket under Sienna her chin who was still unconscious. "It's alright girl. You're going to be fine alright," Liam softly spoke. After a few minutes Sienna was done vomiting but still hadn't regained consciousness. Liam thought it was best for her not to try and get her out of the state because the things Liam was about to preform could be pretty traumatic for the young girl. "So what I was trying to say," Liam said again towards Harry, "Sienna will need a CT in order to find out what's wrong." Harry nodded and let Liam take Sienna towards the CT scan.