I Don't Like Bikes Either - 1d/5sos Medical

It was like ehhh 20000% better in my head. Sorry about that 😅😂

"It's mine," Zayn laughed as he ran away from the youngest of the three  orphans which he shared a room with,"No alright here you have it." Zayn ruffled through the boys hair. "Now I can color," the 4 year old Tobias happily stated.
Harry, who was turning 10 in a few weeks, sat down at Lola her bed, breading her hair.
Zayn loved his little bunch of people he had in the orphanage. "You ready for your game my love?" Zayn asked as he got into Lola her eyesight. Lola nodded and smiled at the 12 year old raven haired blooke.
Lola and Tobias came in 3 years ago, while Harry and Zayn were there already for 6. Lola was 3 and Tobias bearly 1.
Lola her parents died due to suicide, which Lola magically did survive, and Tobias his parents neglected him and left him on the porch of the orphanage. They both got placed with Zayn and later Harry came in the same sleeping room.
"Do you actually have everything packed Lo?" Harry asked as he got Lola her hair tie into his mouth because he was almost finished with the first half of the braid.
"Yes I do," Lola responded. She was training at their local field hockeyclub. She got enrolled by the sport by one of her best friends from school and because Lola didn't have the money to pay anything of the hockey contribution or even a stick, the parents of Charlotte offered the orphanage the change to let Lola play hockey.
Today was her first match. It was a match that was postponed and now was held on a Wednesday.
Zayn, Harry and Tobias promised to watch the game so they were bringing the 6 year old to the club as well.
"Lo," Tobias asked as he still layed on his belly coloring, "can you sing the again?" Lola knew which song Tobias meant and started with the song from tangled.
"Flower, gleam and glow," she began,
"Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine."
Harry decided to join with the other verses and Zayn actually melted by the singing of both.
"Heal what has been hurt. Change the Fates' design. Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine."
Harry gave the last part to Lola again
She sang the last part if there was no tommorow. "What once was mine.."
Tobias stopped coloring and Zayn just smiled. Lola her voice was one of the most beautiful and purest he had ever heard, and believe him he had heard a lot of different voices during his time in the orphanage.
"Wauw," Tobias said as his mouth fell open. This made Lola shy and hit into the body of the 9 year old that was breading her hair. "Hold on," Harry said as he was till trying to get a hair tie in, "I'm almost done."
Zayn watched the scene unfold and packed his bag pack with things for Lola such as a drink and a banana.
"First match must be really exciting," Zayn exclaimed as he climbed onto the top bunk. Lola nodded and made Harry his hands bend in funny ways during the act.
"Lola really I'm not kidding," Harry sighed as he tied the second band into her hair, "I don't want you to have messy hair."
Harry was all over the looks of Lola. Once he saw the shoes Lola had, he went with Lola towards the shop and used all his pocket money for the rest of the year so that Lola had amazing pink shoes.
Harry finished the braids and Lola hopped off the bed. Zayn got her shoes for under the bed and undid the laces so Lola could get in more easily.
Zayn tied up the shoes. Lola was able to do that herself but since Zayn didn't want her to tie them up every second of the game.
"I'll get Tobias ready," Harry offered as he dressed up the youngest of the four. Zayn nodded and continued tying the pink shoes.
"Alright we'll go down to get the bikes out of the shed," Zayn said as he was done, "Tobias can go sit at the back of my bike because it's quite a big road we need to cross."
Harry nodded as he was still trying to dress Tobias who was running and jumping around the room.
"Yeah I'll come down soon," Harry spoke, "once this happy little bunch is dressed I'll come down."
Zayn laughed and lifted Lola up to his hip. He bounced her up and down when he walked from the stairs.
"You're really ready aren't you miss?" Zayn laughed as he got down. Lola nodded so hard Zayn almost dropped his 6 year old roommate.
"Let's get the bikeys," Lola said smiling. She untangled herself from Zayn his grip and ran towards the garden door.
Zayn wanted to follow Lola but got stopped by Miss Robin, the owner of the orphanage.
"Hey Zayn," she smiled, "Lola just ran past. Say to her that I wish her luck and that in so so sorry that I can't make it."
Zayn smiled. He loved the owner because she got such a nice personality. "I'll pass the message."
Miss Robin to a step aside and Zayn thanked the lady before he walked towards the door that Lola was still busy trying to open it.
"Here I'll help," Zayn spoke. He unlocked the door and did it open. Lola immediately sprinted towards the shed where all the bikes of the 27 orphans were kept.
Zayn spotted his bike once he opened the door right away. He got a green bike which stood out against the others. He took it out and pulled the standard off the bike to let it stand outside.
Now he just needed the purple bike of Lola and the yellow bike of Harry.
Zayn found Harry's bike at the end of the shed.
"Really?" Zayn wondered. Lola jumped up and down because she knew Zayn had to lift Harry's bike to even get it out of the shed.
"Yeah you like it don't you?" Zayn laughed at the jumping 6 year old. Lola nodded and heard the garden door being opened. This usually meant more public for Zayn. Once Zayn turned around he was faced with Harry, who clearly was worn out by dressing up Tobias, and a Tobias who was already wearing his helmet.
Tobias always wore a helmet because he swore to the gods that it looked fabulous on him, somehow Harry managed to get influence into that little boy.
"Hazza," Zayn spoke, "can't you like borrow the one of Trevor?" Zayn pointed to the bike of Trevor which was in his reach. Harry nodded knowing Trevor had nothing to do this day.
"How about Lola's bike?" Harry asked. Tobias was running around chasing Lola. Zayn pointed to the purple bike on the other side. Harry got it out the shed but when he put it down he noticed the bands being soft.
"Oww really?" Harry sighed. Zayn sighed as well. "Yeah we don't have time anymore," Zayn spoke, "just lift her up and let her sit at your bike."
Harry nodded and Zayn called the two youngsters in.
---------------------------------------------------------
The two boys drove around the city to get to the hockey fields. They turned up to the bicycle road. There was a bicycle road on the right and a road where autos and trucks drove. Zayn and Harry always watched out.
"Hold on yeah Lola," Harry said as he made sure that the 6 year old hugged herself closer.
Zayn could hear a truck coming from behind but he didn't hear the racing bike coming closer and closer.
The race biker was busy with his shoes on the other hand and didn't notice the two boys driving on the road as well.
Just as the truck wanted to take over Zayn and Harry, the racing bike got twisted into Harry his tire.
Lola got flung into the air and landed on the road. The truck driver watched everything unfold and stepped on the brakes. However he didn't brake enough and ran over Lola with one of his large tires.
The bike already drove further because he wanted nothing to do with it.
Zayn immediately hopped off his bike and screamed bloody murder.
"LOLA! NO LOLA," Zayn yelled. Harry, who fell of his bike as well, stood up and ran towards Lola who laid under the truck. Zayn was on his feet immediately after he put Tobias down on the porch, leaving the little boy scared to death.
Harry reached Lola first and fell down to his knees onto the road.
The truck driver jumped out as well and was shocked by the fact that there laid a 6 year old girl under his truck he ran over.
Zayn came closer and immediately saw it was completely wrong. Her neck seemed to be separated from the rest of her body.
"Harry no don't," Zayn calmly spoke as he hold Harry who wanted to hug Lola, "we can't move her buddy."
Zayn looked up and saw that the driver was calling an ambulance.
Zayn knew he needed someone who wasn't in shock and prevered an adult on the scene at the moment.
Zayn looked up and saw a good 200 meters back a house.
"Harry," Zayn said as he untangled himself from the grip, "go back to that house and ask for someone to help. Take Tobias with you and leave him there if possible."
Harry nodded, grabbed Tobias under his arms and ran towards the house if there was no tomorrow.
Zayn on the other hand was still busy processing the whole thing he just saw.