instagram - one

bambi: no rest for the wicked

248 likes | 36 comments

indiemodels: DM US FOR A COLLAB!

hawkwife: SO pretty bambs!
bambi: miss you guys

maria.h: i have so much paperwork, come help!
bambi: but :(

n.romanova: i missed kicking your ass this weekend
bambi: i'm sure you will make up for it this week
n.romanova: damn right i will

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Bambs, welcome back!" Wilson exclaimed as Sofia entered the kitchen. Over the weekend, Fury had sent her on a simple intel mission with some new recruits to see how they could handle being out on the field. "How was it?"

"Long but they aren't too bad." Kicking her feet up into Bucky's lap, she lounged back on the sofa, helping herself to Steve's drink. "Bet they could give you a run for your money, Sam."

"Like hell they could!"

"We'll see. Hey bestie!" Sofia grinned as the red head entered the room, frown already set on her face. "How much did you miss me?"

"I will tell you one more time Russo, call me that again and you'll be my next test subject for the widow bites." At her pout, Natasha cracked a smile and threw herself down beside her. "Anyway, you might get a new 'bestie'."

"Oh yeah?"

"Tony's bringing the Maximoff girl over this week."

"Where has she been staying?"

"Just some lakeside cabin Tony has. He wanted to help her with her powers before he threw her in the lion's den."

"So how good is she with combat?"

"That's your job."

"Hell, no! I am not about to piss off a witch! Steve can take her?!"

"We've got a mission next week. Follow up on a HYDRA base."

"And I'm not invited?!"

"Absolutely not, 'miss. i don't want to be an avenger'."

"So you're really going to leave little, old me here with a uncontrollable witch that's just discovered her powers. Never mind that she's probably scared out of her mind in a brand new country, on her own?!"

"I will be here, Miss Russo." Vision politely interrupted, floating over to the sofa but still not taking a seat. "And according to the file, Tony will not be joining the mission either."

"Yeah because Pepper is about to beat his ass if she doesn't see him for the fourth week in a row! He's in the city all week." Natasha explains, smirking away at Sofia's situation. "Look, she's actually really sweet. Who knows? Maybe you'll finally have someone to go hiking with."

"Damn it! And I would have someone if you'd just come with me once a week Nat! Once a week! All I'm asking!"

"Sorry Sof. Looks like it's a romantic week in, for two! I'm sure she isn't going to be that bad." Sofia wasn't convinced. "And if not, I'm sure Vision can pull you out of whatever nightmare she puts you in."

"NIGHT- WHAT?!"