instagram - nine

minimaximoff: always start your day off right24 likes | 12 comments

24 likes | 12 comments

birdboy: hey come get breakfast!

astrojane: i love this!

maria.h: so good to finally meet you yesterday, welcome to the team! (and you finally turned your comments on woo)
minimaximoff: thank you maria

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Good morning Wanda. Pancakes?" Bruce offers, holding out a stack that's been drenched in far too much syrup for 8am.

"I'm good, thank you Bruce." Taking a seat at the table, she lets herself relax a small amount. She had gotten the chance to speak to quite a few of her teammates last night after Sofia's episode and didn't want to be in the centre of any more drama. Although, she couldn't help but worry for the young agent. "Has anyone heard from Sofia this morning? Is she ok?"

"A thing you should know about Sofia..." Steve grimaces, sitting opposite her with a coffee. "She does this."

"Does what exactly?"

"She's difficult." Natasha interrupts. "She hasn't had the greatest start and she's all work work work until she cracks and blows up. This had been coming a long time."

"So, will she be okay?"

"She'll be fine. She'll spend the next day holed up in her room then she'll spend the next week beating the crap out of every punch bag in the compound then it'll be back to the same cycle of getting the new agents into shape-"

"Well, that cycle is going to have to wait!" Tony interrupts this time, heading through the kitchen with a Manila folder for everyone. "New mission and she's coming with you. She's okay, Romanoff?" He checks, feeling a little put at ease about the young woman when she nods.

"She is? Why?" Sam questions, flipping through the pages.

"It's a big one." Tony simply says. "We need all hands on deck. Hill's with us too and we have agents on back up."

"What is it?"

"You're going back to Sovokia."