instagram - fourteen

"Any update?" Tony asks the group, who are all waiting outside Sofia's hospital room.

"She woke up and they had to sedate her. It hasn't broke the control." Maria supplies, resting her head against her chair.

"What are we going to do to get her out of this? We can't just lock her up and wait." Sam questions, worried for the brunette. "What did they do to break it last time?"

"We had Bruce put her in the chair. It was before we really knew who she was." Wanda perked up at that. Who really was Sofia? "So, I guess we do it again."

"The chair? What's the chair?" The young witch looks at the others before her eyes land on Banner.

"It shocks her brain, kind of reboots her. I- It's not as bad as it sounds!"

"It sounds like you're using electroshock therapy?!"

"Wanda, it's the only thing that works. We tried everything." Natasha intervenes, also hating that she has to watch her friend go through this again.

"It could kill her?!"

"We wouldn't let it."

"But it could."

"We'd stop it, Wanda. This could be the only way."

"There was another way. She should have just left me." Wanda cries. "She shouldn't have put herself in danger like that-"

"No-"

"Everything that I do turns to chaos. Everybody around me always gets hurt!"

"Wanda." Natasha breathes, crouching in front of the younger woman. "If she hadn't done what she did, she still would be in this position, perhaps worse. Your powers Wanda are so immense, we wouldn't have been able to stop you and that would result in not only Sofia but all of us in hospital beds or worse."

"But she- I didn't know this would happen or I would have-"

"This is Sofia, you've seen how stubborn she is. There's a lot you don't know about her but I promise you, she did what she did because she cares for you and she cares for us. She would have done it whether you'd have attempted to fought her or not." Wanda nods to Natasha's worse, taking deep breathes as she attempts to stop her tears. "Why don't we go order pizza? I think we could all do with the carbs now."

"Yeah." Maria backs Natasha up. "Then we could through Sofia's room and get her a hospital bag then if she comes round, she has some of her own things."

"Okay." Wanda whispers, allowing the two women to lead her out of the cheap, plastic chair and out of the medical wing.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

hawkwife: hoping our favourite auntie gets well soon!46 likes | 12 comments

46 likes | 12 comments

n.romanova: offended that I'M not the favourite
hawkwife: they love you nat!

minimaximoff: 🖤
hawkwife: clint says you've been great with looking after her so thank you wanda. it means so much to us!

p.potts: COOPER'S CHUBBY CHEEKS ARE TO DIE FOR
anthonystark: is this what they call being broody?
hawkwife: nathaniel needs a friend to play with!

-

notes: i know these updates are kind of boring but it's all building up the main story and adding some context i promise! updates that are much more interesting and Sofia x Wanda centric will be up once i get this little arc out of the way which should hopefully be done by next week!