instagram - fifteen

n

n.romonova: i miss my partner in crime (yes i only posted this bcos she currently can't fight me)
62 likes

comments have been disabled for this post

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey Wanda. Where are you off too?"

"I was just going to drop off some things to Sofia's room. Thought I could maybe make it more homely for her while she stays under-"

"Oh. Yeah, that's nice but how about we grab some lunch first?"

"I'm good. I had a late breakfast." Wanda smiles, attempting to side step Sam but feeling his body block her again. "Sam, if you wouldn't mind-"

"Please? Get lunch with me."

"I told you, I'm not hungry. I shouldn't be too long so I can come back up and keep you company after."

"Or you could just stay now?"

"Sam. What are you doing?"

"I just wanted to spend lunch with you."

"And now the truth?"

"That is the truth."

"Don't make me use my powers." Wanda snarls, lifting her fingers that are already circling with red.

"Wanda, I-" Before Sam can finish his sentence, the two are plunged into darkness, the lights glitching slightly before going out completely.

"What the hell is going-" Barely finishing her sentence, Wanda is cut off my a painful scream, echoing through the compound and her heart immediately drops. "No. NO!"

"Wanda, wait-" Throwing her hand towards the man, Sam's back connects with the wall as she holds him back. The young witch nearly races through the corridors, having got more familiar with the layout since she has been visiting Sofia in the medical wing.

"And again, on the count of three. Clear?" Bruce questions, receiving a nod from the others as they watch the brunette barely open her eyes, unable to recover quickly from the shock before her body is being set alight again. "Do you think we'll need another?" He questions Bucky, knowing he's the only one who has been through this before.

"Take it to three then we'll give her time to recover and show herself." He instructs, watching the Doctor return to his post when the door is thrown off it's hinges and he finds himself sailing through the air.

"WANDA!" Steve yells, watching as the girl approaches Sofia, tears welling up in her eyes. "Wanda, she could be dangerous."

"You electrocuted her twice. Somehow I don't think she's got the energy to take me down." She growls, lifting Sofia's head with her palms. "Hey. Sofia, hey. Look at me, follow my voice." She instructs, watching dark eyes blink slowly as she comes back around. "That's it. Come back to me Sofia."

"Will somebody get her out of here?!" Stark yells, just as Wanda sends another blast his way, holding him back.

"Wanda, we wanted to help her."

"How is this helping her?!"

"We tried everything last time! A shock to the system brings her back."

"It's in humane."

"It's the only way." Natasha speaks softly, approaching the redhead slowly, in fear of being blasted against the wall again.

"I can try..." Wanda sighs. "Let me try something."

"With your power?"

"Yes. I don't know if it will work but if I can get in her head, I can let her go."

"And if it doesn't work? You tried before in the medical wing."

"It's different now you've-" She chokes slightly on the words. "-now you've done this to her. She's weaker."

"I don't think we'll have much time before she recovers." Bucky comments, stood by and ready to jump in if Sofia bounces back faster than expected.

"Let her try." Natasha orders, ignoring Tony's eye roll. "Move closer so if she tries anything, we've got her back." Steve, Bucky, Natasha and Sam all move forward, keeping only a small distance from the two women.

"Ok, ok." Wanda whispers, taking a deep breath and once again moving her palms to Sofia's cheeks. "Ok love, can you hear me?"

No response follows. "Come on, just open your eyes a little." She whispers, needing Sofia to come back to consciousness slightly as her gateway in.

"There we go, come on angel." She whispers, her face so close, their noses brush gently. "Good girl, follow my voice." Sofia's eyes start to open, dark and bloodshot instead of the forest green irises that used to be.

"There she is. I have you." She speaks so softly to the woman, keeping her voice feather light and her movements slow to not trigger anything in her.

Natasha watches, almost in awe, as Wanda's eyes turn a deep red and wispy tendrils start to fall from her fingertips. "Let me bring you home."