instagram - sixteen

"Her vital signs are stable, she's showing no signs of any lasting trauma. Indicators are favourable, she's just... sleeping." Wanda nods, intently. "Honestly Miss Maximoff-"

"Wanda. It's just Wanda."

"Wanda." The doctors submits. "I'm happy with the way things are going-"

"She's unconscious! Still."

"But she's alive and she's improving by the day. Her body went through a lot of trauma before the therapy."

"You mean before they basically fried her-"

"Before we broke her out of Hydra's control." Tony corrects, making his presence known. The redhead turns to see him enter, followed by Natasha and Steve. "Wanda, you have to know this was for the greater good. I don't know how many more times I can explain it-"

"I don't want you too. I don't care for it. I just need her to wake up-"

"We all do!"

"NO, I DO! Because if it wasn't for me, she wouldn't have even been under her control. She saved ME!"
Wanda screams, her eyes glowing scarlet red. "And I can't save her."

"We don't know that yet."

"Save it, Natasha." She whimpers. "I need to get ready. I guess I'll meet you by the jet."

-

Following her outburst, Wanda had appeared by the jet for her first mission since Sokovia. With Clint and Natasha as company, they were checking out a lead nearby. A lead being a HYDRA hide out.

And as usual, it was a bust.

So with a heavy sigh as she heads off the quinjet, she stumbles down the ramp ready for a restless night by the hospital bed when Natasha calls out. "Wanda!"

"Nat, please. Can we debrief in the morning? I'll even write your report. Please-"

"Wanda! No, Wanda! Damn it, will you just listen? Tony called. She's awake! Sofia's awake!"

Clint watches as both women race through the academy, feeling the weight on his own shoulders easy slightly. Sofia wasn't just an important asset to the team but she was family and had their back more times than they could count. He could only hope they would be able to repay her in some way.

"It's good to see you, Russo. I didn't want to have my ass beat a third time."

"Please. I could beat your ass from this bed." Sofia grins at Stark, she knew the man was a jerk but he was good at heart.

"But you're not going to because you're not out of the woods yet, Sofia." Helen intervenes, checking the machines by her beside. "Your body-"

"-went through a lot of trauma, it needs rest. You'll need to be on bed rest for at least four weeks. I can prescribe you something for the pain-" Sofia perfectly imitates. "It's not my first rodeo, doc."

"I know." Helen smiles, sadly. "But it's all true. Are you in any pain?"

"I could do with the lights being turned down." She squints, her head still pounding. "Not just because of the eyesores guarding my bed."

"And she's back." Steve laughs, squeezing her leg affectionately. "Romanoff should be back any minute, you know she's going to-"

"AGENT RUSSO, you better be back or I'm gonna smack the life out of you myself-" Right on cue, the Russian paces into the room, still adorning her leather suit and braid.

"I love when you talk dirty to me, Romanoff."

"I hope you know your recovery training schedule is going to be hell."

"I wouldn't expect anything less."

"It's good to have you back, Sofia." Natasha breathes, blinking away her slightly teary eyes.

"It's good to see you, Romanoff." Watching as she steps back, Sofia noticed the other presence. "Hey witch. Enjoy the sneak preview into the world of Russo."

"I don't know. It was pretty empty in there." Wanda sighs, a playfully smile on her lips.

"Is that how you treat all your friends, Maximoff?"

"Even the ones that you sleep by every night." Tony intervenes, watching as the young girls cheeks colour red.

"You stayed here every night?!"

"I mean- I thought maybe-"

"Sounds like you kinda like me, Maximoff."

"I owed you one."

"Does that mean we're equal?"

"I'm sure we can work something out."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

bambi: the rumours are true, i'm back bitches! wanting to barf from all the love and well wishes you sent me🖤124 likes | 26 comments

124 likes | 26 comments

n.romanova: i can't breathe what is this

anthonystark: i will shock you harder next time
bambi: i'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
anthonystark: i'm telling pepper
bambi: WAIT

minimaximoff: 🖤