instagram - thirteen

"Agent Hill, report on the others?" Sam coughs into his earpiece, stumbling over the pavement as he heaves, only just having escaped the remaining agents.

"Romanoff, Cap and Barton are on their way. Bruce is still by the jet and Tony reported he is with Wanda."

Breathing a sigh of relief that the young witch managed to escape, he allows himself to relax a little. "I'm unsure where Agent Russo is, her connection keeps disappearing."

"Russo? Wait. I have her, she's leaving now." Sam smiles, seeing the brunette escape, seemingly unharmed. "Hey Russo!"

Dark eyes immediately meet his and her arm slowly raises the gun. "Russo?" A shot is fired, Sam just missing it as he kickstarts his wings and flies to the left. "What the hello Sofia?!"

Another shot follows as four agents appear behind her, all aiming at the man. "CODE RED! I have a situation."

"What situation?" Natasha breathes, picking up her pace as the men follow behind.

"A Sofia situation."

"On it!" Tony's voice echoes in his ear as Sam takes a dive for a unoccupied van, letting the iron man take over. "Agent Russo and Ritcher. Here's a team I haven't seen in quite a while."

"How do you like my new agent, Tony? It was nice of you to take her in for a few years but we both know where she belongs."

"She belongs with us." Steve snarls, throwing his shield towards the agents, who seem to disperse but Sofia merely steps aside. "Agent Russo, I'm ordering you to step down."

"It's really magnificent. She knows deep down where her loyalties lie, it didn't take much to bring her round."

"The bastard put her under mind control."

"How the hell can we break her out of that?" Natasha questions Clint. "We need to get Bruce up here now. Do you copy, Agent Hill?"

"On it." While Tony takes on Ritcher, Clint and Sam target the remaining agents, leaving the Captain and Natasha to take on their own teammate.

"How far is Banner?"

"You have at least 60 seconds before he meets you. Do you need back up?" Maria questions, ready to send in the awaiting agents.

"I think we're good. I just forgot how good Sofia is with no restrictions." Natasha heaves, attempting to catch her breath as Sofia had previously slammed her into the van Sam had hidden behind. She watches as the brunette takes the super soldier down, Steve's head being slammed against the concrete before she turns and pulls her gun on the Iron Man to let Ritcher escape. "Captain! MOVE!"

Steve slides across to Natasha just as Sofia turns, her gum aimed at the Avengers with a smirk. Without any emotion, she cocks the gun and shoots as Steve moves to protect the redhead.

But the bullet falls to the floor as a red mist is held up around them, Wanda appearing in a struggle as she holds up her protective shield. "Go." She speaks through gritted teeth, not sure how long she can hold her powers for.

As the two run to remake their plan, Tony flies down to the brunette, tackling her on the floor and freeing her hands of the gun. Wanda watches in amazement as the two fight, Sofia acting as if Tony isn't protected in a case of iron and she still almost has the upper hand. Her moves are calculated, almost one step ahead of her teammates at all times, no care for her own safety or what she is truly up against.

"TONY!" Sam yells, seeing the girl trigger a button so the suit immediately collapses in on itself and frees Tony of protection. All four Avengers sprint towards the duo, Sofia's hand flying at Tony before gripping on to his throat.

"Sofia, this isn't you-"

But before she can finish what she started, a red mist is suddenly clenching her limbs, throwing her across the gravel and towards Wanda's feet. Holding on to the girl as hard as she can with her powers, she meets her gaze and can see the pain behind her eyes, the struggle she's having under the mind control of Ritcher.

Just as she's about to let go, her hands shaking and sweat running down her forehead, Steve appears behind her and let's his shield fall on to her head, slumping her over, unconscious.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

minimaximoff: find people that care and provide for you where your family can no longer

28 likes | 4 comments

birdboy: deep af

mariahill: 🖤

captainrogers: she's a fighter! and deep down she knows she's an avenger.