instagram stories / instagram - seven

instagram story: minimaximoff

-

minimaximoff: let's get this over with

28 likes

comments are disabled for this post

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Wanda Maximoff. Great to finally meet you." Sam smiles, coming up behind the timid redhead. Tony had practically ordered her to attend the party, bribing her with meeting her team mates and making the new Avenger seem 'approachable'. "I'm Sam Wilson, otherwise known as the Falcon."

"But nobody calls him that because it's lame." Natasha grins, winking at the man as she sidles up alongside him. "And I'm Natasha, if you don't remember."

"I do. Black Widow."

"See, now that's a code name!" Natasha jokes, smiling at Wanda as she watches her eyes flit around the room. "So, how are you enjoying the compound?"

"It's... good. I've never lived in a place like this before."

"Overwhelming, right?"

"Definitely."

"Did Sofia show you round? She was meant to."

"Um, she pointed out a few things."

"Just a few? That lazy-" Scanning the room, she looks for the brunette, who's either charming the underwear off some woman in her room, quite literally or winding up one of her team mates as per usual. "I'll make sure to tell her she needs to give you a real tour."

"No! No, it's okay! Really!"

"Are you okay?" Immediately noticing something's wrong with the young witch, she does a sweep of the room for Sofia again.

"Yeah. We just got on to the wrong foot."

"Off on the wrong foot." Sam politely corrects. "What happened?"

"I don't know. I guess I was- I don't know. I'm not great with people."

"Nobody here is. There's a reason we were picked by HYDRA or SHIELD or whoever else." Sam continues, watching Natasha's eyes dart the premises. "Plus, it's your first week. You've been through a lot and Sofia's not always the most accommodating if you get on her bad side."

"I don't want any trouble, really. I-"

"If you'll excuse me." Natasha interrupts, her eyes flashing dark as she heads away from the duo.

"This is really the last thing I wanted." Wanda says, with a sigh.

"Don't blame yourself. Tell me what happened from the start..."