twitter - eighteen

"Nat! Natasha! That's cheating! NAT!" Sofia growls, kicking the redhead in the shin as she stands in front of the television, blocking the brunette's view. "Natalia!"

"Boom! First place!"

"Because you cheated-"

"You owe me-"

"I owe you shit, cheat! I get brainwashed and electrocuted and THIS is how you repay me..."

"You used that excuse already today." Sam reminds her, already setting up the next Mario Kart tournament.

"I did?"

"You did." Bucky confirms. "-to steal Tony's breakfast."

"Oh... ooops. What time is it anyway?"

"Just gone 9pm. What's up? Tired already? Is little witch not home to give baby Sofia her cuddles?" Sam pouts, earning a pillow to the face while the others snicker.

"For your information, no she's not."

"Where is she?"

"The lab with Bruce." Sofia tells Natasha. "Something about her powers. It was very early this morning when she told me, I don't quite remember what she said."

"Late night?" Sam continues to tease the brunette, the team's smirks encouraging him. "I mean, I get it. If I had an injury and a girl offered to play nurse for me."
Sofia simply raises her chin, scrolling through the television. "And a witch at that! She waves those little fingers and bam! Whatever you want right there..."

"Sam-"

"And if she has literal magic coming from her fingers... think about what they could do in the b-" Before the sentence even came to a close, Sofia was up and diving at the man. "HELP! GET OFF ME,
SOFIA!"

"THAT DEPENDS. ARE YOU GOING TO SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH?"

"I CAN'T HELP THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND-" A fist aimed at his ribs cuts him off as he hisses in pain.

"What is going on here?" The soft sokovian voice makes the room silent, fists stilling and legs falling limp. "Sofia! You shouldn't be sparing!"

"Maximoff, we were just talking about you!"

"Sam, I swear to god. One more word and I promise I will break your jaw."

"There will be none of that Sof." Wanda says, with a laugh. "Come on, get off the poor man."

"Yeah, get off me Sof."

"Anyway, come look at what I got! Bruce showed me in the lab so I called at the store." Wanda rambles excitedly, Sofia already up and following behind like a puppy.

"Oh and Wilson. Your arse is mine when she's gone."

"Yeah, yeah. Go see what your wife has." The two disappear, the team all sharing a smirk. "She totally has the hots for Wanda."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

twitter

spiderboy:
i luv ya b****, ain't gonna stop luvin ya b****
214 likes | 316 retweets

birdboy:
s***a to w**a

capsicle:
language

tin man:
kids just get weirder...

n.romanova:
birdboy hope you have your running shoes on

spiderboy:
it's literally a meme capsicle

capsicle:
i don't understand these references

buckywiththebadhair:
*pretends to be shocked*

spiderboy:
YEAH BOY! buckywiththebadhair

minimaximoff:
i'm so confused right now

spiderboy:
you should come over minimaximoff i can teach you

birdboy:
uh oh hulk mode activated bambi

bambi:
this whole conversation makes no sense yet still makes me want to jump off a cliff

n.romanova:
ouch