The Big Day(Part One)

Niall's POV

I'd only been back for an hour when the screaming fans found me trying to load all my suitcases in the cab.

"Niall! Where are the rest of the boys?!"

"Niall! With you marry me??!"

"Nialll!!! Eeeeeppp!"

I groaned internally, but kept a smile on the outside, signing anything they pushed in my face. I love our fans, but sometimes it got a bit crazy. I could barely stay at my moms house without them following me around the entire city. I know, they're very dedicated. Aside from the screams and stalking, they took fandom to a whole other level: Stalking anyone who even knows us, hating/loving the other boy's girlfriends, and even writing fan fictions. It was all crazy.

Still smiling, I finally got the girls to calm down, "You guys know how much I'd love to stay here all day and taking pictures and have a good ole laugh, but I gotta get going!" Then I proceeded to finish putting my luggage in the back before sliding into the seat, waving to the running fans as we drove away.

Settling in my seat, I picked up the phone, calling one of the lads. The dialing tone was annoying, as per usual, but I patiently waited for him to puck up the other line.

"Niall?"

"Where in the bloody hell have you been the past few days??? Everyone has been freaking out!" Liam's voice was shaking, and I knew he was anxious.

Sighing, I adjusted my legs, "Look, Liam. I'll explain when I get back to the hotel. For now, you guys need to get dressed. We have a wedding to go too."

I could practically see Liam furrowing his eyebrows through the phone, "If you're sure this is what you want to do, then I'll let the rest of the lads know. See you when you get here Niall."

I smiled, the first one in a while to mean anything, and replied, "Yeah, see you later Liam."

Clicking 'end', I went through the contents of my phone, going to the few pictures of Lillian I had. The first one was back from our day running around NYC. She looked so cute in her yellow top, her hair up in a messy bun, that suited her really well, and the smile I could have died for.

The next one was of us, the statue of liberty barely seen behind us. In the picture, with our heads leaned in towards each other, I could see the happiness in the picture. Her smile, my smile, everything about it just radiated happiness.

After scrolling for a few more picture, I stumbled across one that I couldn't help but smile at. It was Lillian, sleeping. I had snapped it right before she woke up and the whole mess happened in Paris. The sun was coming in warm, light rays across her body, the shadows of her curves seen through the illuminated sheet. A small smile was on her lips, her hair splayed around her, a strand even resting on her cheek. Her make-up was even a bit smeared, but she still looked gorgeous.

I don't know how long I stared at the picture, but the next thing I knew, we were in front of the hotel Liam had texted me about earlier. Grabbing some cash from my wallet, I threw it up front, then grabbed my stuff from the trunk. Shoving my cell into my pocket, I made my way upstairs.

The hallway was simple, a decorative plant here and there, the soft looking carpet, and the picture covered walls, and as I moved down to the door my friends were behind, I kept wondering if this was all a good idea. If seeing Lilly in her wedding dress was a good idea.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door of the room Liam told me they were in. A bunch of noise came from the other side, and when the door opened, I looked at the lads, all dressed in their suits. Smiling, I sat down my suitcase and opened my arms. Eight eager arms wrapped around my frame, and words of how much I was missed and how worried they were were thrown around.