Hot-dog

Lillian POV:

I had just read Niall's message when I entered the door to my house. The sound of my heartbeat pounded in my ears. Why did I feel so...perplexed? A lot of men had hit on me, even before I was with Blake. I wasn't that unattractive, and having all the money a person could want and need kept it that way.

What am I thinking? He's just being nice since he knows I have no plans.

Pausing, I saved the boy's names and numbers to my phone. When all was done, I sat my bag down on the table before crossing the foyer, and down the hall too the dining room.

"Mother?" I called out as I entered the room. Everything was as I left it, papers and pictures strewn about, yet my mother was nowhere to be found. Hmm. Oh well, probably on the phone or talking to Father somewhere.

Settling into the mahogoney chair, which creaked under my weight, I looked at everything before me. Everything a wedding needed...everything my wedding needed. Everything the wedding Blake and I needed. Not that he cares. Personally, I would rather have a nice, quiet wedding on a beach somewhere in the Bahamas, or Hawaii, but mother said a big wedding is what the public was looking for.

Funny, the public always seemed to demand everything from me. A huge sweet sixteenth birthday bash, one for eighteen too. They never eluded my life.I hated it.

Breathing in deeply, I made a decision that could affect my life for the best...or the worst.

***

Niall POV:

When we got back to the hotel, dozens of girls were lined outside. Security had to hold them back just so we could get inside. My ears were still ringing as we got into the lift.

"So, who else thought that Lillian girl was pretty fit?" Harry said as the doors slid close.

I watched as Zayn rolled his eyes, checking his hair in the reflection of the mirror that hung on the lift's wall, "Is that all you think about Harry? Besides, you can't go after her, she's engaged to another man. Off the lot for you."

Red flushed my cheeks, Yeah, an engaged woman.

"OOH! Is Niall blushin'?? I think he's got a crush on the bride to be!" Oh No..

"No Louis, it's just really hot in 'ere, that's all." I shot back, looking down to the ground, attempting to hide my face from the rest of the lads.

But Louis HAD to continue on, "Niall fancies Lillian! Niall fancies Lillian!" I could feel the tips of my ears burning at this point.

"Aye!", Harry interjected, "how much you wanna bet that if we asked Lillian who she fancied more she'd say me!"

All this time Liam stood in the corner, rubbing his temples, "We are SO not going to bet over an engaged woman. I repeat, engaged!"

The lift stopped, opening up to the eleventh floor, which we rented out. Everyone piled out, and I quickly rushed to my room so I wouldn't have to deal with dafts like Harry anymore.

Drawing my door key from my pocket, I slid it into the slot, and quickly entered the room, shutting the door behind me. Phew, getting some alone time would be nice. 

As I flopped down on my bed, I pulled out my phone, noticing I had a few new messages.

One was from my mum, saying she loved me, and one was from our hairstylist, reminding me to condition my hair if I wanted to keep it healthy. But when I saw who the last text was from, my heart skipped a beat. I silently prayed that it wasn't a rejection text.