Explanations and hearts breaking.

SO! I felt as if the last chapter was a little kinda like..BLAM! So, I decided to give you all a small update to explain myself, and what happened. I hope you all like!(:

Niall's Pov

The sunlight streaming through the window woke me up, and for a moment I was in a haze. Then it all came back to me. Jerking my head to the side, I noted the mess of brown hair that was all over my bare chest. It really happened...

I breathed in. It really happened. I slept with an engaged woman. I slept with the girl of my dreams. I turned to move, slowly slipping out of her grasp, and got up. Everything was so perfect. I knew what I was going to do.

The bathroom tiles were cold as I walked across them, but a sloppy grin was plastered on my face. I looked in the mirror, blue eyes staring back. I had to pinch myself, just to make sure it really was true..

Water splashed over my face as I quickly got into the shower. Hopefully I could get her breakfast and be showered by the time she woke up. Using the little shampoo bottles I washed the sweat off  my body. I washed her off my skin. After a few minutes, I got out, and wrapped a towel around my waist. With a quite whistle, I walked into the room.

She was awake. The blankets around her naked body, and with a sleepy smile, she looked at me.

"Good morning sleepy head." I murmured through my teeth as I sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Good morning Niall." she replied. her hand reaching out to touch mine. It sent shivered up and down my spine.

As she scooted closer to me, her smile began to fade, I could practically she the thoughts of last night run across her face. I scooted closer to her too.

"Do you..think I'm a bad person?" She asked, her grip tightening. I furrowed my brows.

"A bad person? I think you're perfection Lillian. You did nothing wrong." I replied, my eyes shooting to the floor. I know...to sleep with an engaged woman.

"I have one more question though, Lillian." She nodded.

"Can I ask why you really came here? With me? Why not Blake?"

She looked flustered as she stared at the bed sheets, her hand retracting, leaving my skin cold, "I-I really needed to know what love was like. And it was...lovely. I never felt like that with Blake, ever. I don't know why I did it..why I asked you, but it felt right. I needed a day or two away from everything. From the stupid wedding planning. From the constant pressure of my stupid preplanned life.." She trailed off, looking everywhere but at me.

I reached over, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear, feeling her cheek nuzzle against my palm. "Then why did you reject me the first time?" I knew it was a stinging question with a lot of hurt, but I needed to know.

"Niall...I feel like a complete idiot for do that to you..but I need to tell you something too..once we go back to New York City...none of this happened, last night, between us. You can't tell a soul...I have to marry Blake."

I felt the anger boiling in my veins. Did my ears deceive me? Was she really going back to Him? I felt something in my heart tear, and I had to stand up, get away for a moment.

"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you at your wedding then. I can't stay here. I'm sorry Lillian, but I'm not going to let my heart get played with by some rich girl. I'll see you at your wedding. Please leave." I could feel my heart, as if it was being dumped into a shredder and grounded into a million pieces. She didn't say anything as she slipped back into her dress and left.

It was only later that night I realized she had left the hotel and flew back to New York. I on the other hand, headed back home. Ireland.

I was an angry, heart broken boy.