Plans

Lilly's POV

16 Years old.

"What if he doesn't like me?" I asked, chewing the bottom on my lip. Annabell, my best friend at the time, had set me up with some guy from her fancy private school she'd gone too. His name was Blake, and all I needed to know what that he was handsome, his dad was a very important person, and he was a real sweetheart. Oh, and apparently he hadn't dated anyone since his big breakup with this one girl two years ago. I was, according to Annabell, a very lucky girl.

"Trust me, he'll like you. He wouldn't have agreed other wise." She leaned back into the large bundle of pillows that were on my bed.

I laughed, rolling my eyes, "That's what you said about that Lautner guy. A whole two hours of complete awkwardness."

Annabell laughed, adjusting herself a little better, "Well Taylor was a fool not to like you. I mean, look at you! You're gorgeous! We defs picked the right outfit Lilly."

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The outfit we picked out was definitely me. A black lace dress that made my girly curves look like a woman's, signature black pumps, soft curls, light makeup, and no jewelery.

I smiled, " We Defs did Anna, defs did."

A knock came from the other side of the door. It was my mother, alerting me my Date had arrived to get me. I looked at Anna, and we both squealed. My mother simply chuckled from the other side, perhaps reminiscing in the memories of her dates.

"Okay! Remember, don't talk to much about yourself, " Anna spoke as she spritzed me with perfume, "And be subtle and flirty. It'll leave him wanting more."

I nodded and picked up my purse, heading out the door.

I stopped at the top of the stairs, the nook where I could see everything below, but they couldn't see me. I could see my dad, tall, broad shouldered, and in a perfectly tailored suit. Whom I assumed was Blake, was facing my dad, so I could only see the back of his head. Leaning in a little closer, I listened in.

"What time will you have her back in? This is my Baby. Anything happens to her, I'll be coming after you," He played the totally cliche Father role. Which kind of bothered me. He never paid much attention to me, since He and Mother were always working on business. I was usually just given the family card if I needed anything, and the maid always gave it to me.

Blake nodded in understanding, and his reply I could not hear. I guess it'll be a surprise when I get back from this date. I could tell my Father was about to go into detail about getting me home on time, so I stepped out into full view. His mouth closed as he looked up to me.

Then Blake turned around, and I knew I'd never forget how his bright green eyes looked as they took me in, nor that perfect smile.

Now

I dug through the hundreds of clothes I owned, looking for the ones I'd buried out of sight. But when I grabbed a certain dress, I stopped and picked it up. It was black, the lace was a little frayed, but it still looked as it did when I'd bought it over two years ago. Picking it up, I smiled, walking over to the mirror in my closet, and pressed the fabric against my body. I wonder if it still fit..

It took a few tries but the zipper finally closed. A bit snug, bit it still fit. I spun in a circle. I knew my plan. I walked over the the wall of shoes I had, looking for the perfect pair, and when I found them, I grinned victoriously. Slipping them on, I quickly went to my vanity and plugged in my curling iron. I'm going to make Blake remember out first date.

Maybe then he'll look at me like he used too, and I can feel safe again. Not out in the open, bare skinned, with a million red dots all aimed at my body.

I was a lady, not an animal.