Babi na 28

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

A few days later.

I was seating down on the settee waiting for Zara's reaction.

She narrowed her eyes "You left the country for an entire week and you're saying nothing happened?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying" I uttered, crossing arms and leaning back. "I don't believe it" She reacted.

"Nothing happened" I repeated more persistently. "Nothing at all"

His hands resting on my hip bone as his other had my hair wrapped around my hair as he thrust deeper and rougher.

"I doubt that" Zara admitted, seating beside me. "Well, it's the truth"

I kneeled in front of Lorenzo, slowly. I glanced up at him. He grins, caressing my cheeks as I unzipped his pants.

"Who is the lucky guy?" Zara asked with a suspicious tone. I took my phone out avoiding her question. I scrolled for a few seconds pretending to be occupied. Lies, my phone is as dry as my skin. "Oh, look at the time. I have to go" I announced and stood up.

Another lie, I had a late shift today. I hated lying to her but how am I supposed to say I've been spending time with murder?

I need physiological help.

"Maya, tell me. Was it the guy from the bar?" Zara shouted from the couch. I reached the breakfast nook and grabbed my bag with her car keys. "You want me to get it clean?" I asked shifting the topic. I was taking her today.

I was avoiding the topic in my head, too.

She rolled her eyes then smiled "Thank you"

I blew her a kiss and left. I have a few hours before starting my shift. What should I do?

What should I do to forget that little detail for some time?

~  ~  ~ ~

"Are you sure you want to do this? This is a big step" The uniformed guy spoke. I nodded and looked at the little cages.

"She has all her vaccination date on the sheet we provide you earlier" He continued. "Does she cry at night?" Curiosity was getting the best of me. I was excited yet nervous. "Not at all. She's well-behaved"