𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

2 weeks have past since Sanemi and Masachika was wake up from being unconscious because of fighting the twelve kizuki. This was the final day of being resting in the butterfly mansion.

"So this will be your last day of your rest. After today you can have a practice but I not recommend you to have a fight with a strong demon yet"

Kanae told Sanemi and Masachika that are eating their breakfast.

"Finally I can hold a sword and kill those demon again"

Sanemi shouted with joyful expression, while Kanae and Masachika just giggling to the Sanemi's action.

"Kanae San can I ask you something?"

Masachika asked Kanae.

"What you want to ask Masachika kun?"

Kanae replied with a little bit confused look.

"I just thinking of something while I was resting. Since you are a hashira, will you mind if I ask you to help me and Sanemi training for about 1-2 weeks?"

When Kanae heard what Masachika said, she was quite for a short time, thinking of the best answer.

"I don't think it's the problem. I can train you for a short period of time"

Kanae replied with a 'yes' as the answer.

"Arigato!"

Masachika said thank you to Kanae with a smile on his face.

"Oi why we need her help, we can train by ourselves"

Sanemi said while eating his food.

"So you not gonna train with Me?"

Kanae asked with a normal face.

"Of course. I gonna train with you, not because you are good ok! I just don't want Masachika to training alone"

With a tsundere characteristic of Sanemi made Kanae and Masachika giggle.

"Oi stop giggling"

Sanemi shouted and pointed a spoon to Kanae and Masachika direction.

"Ok I will go to do my work now. You guys will rest today and I will see you tomorrow with a training"

Kanae said and smiled warmly at both Sanemi and Masachika, then she walked out the room. Leave Sanemi and Masachika to have a rest for another day.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ ——— ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

Another day have past and today was a day that both Sanemi and Masachika will have a training with Kanae, after a 2 full weeks of resting. They waited for Kanae in the back door of butterfly mansion.

"So you are the two that ask my sister to help with the training"

A boring tone of voice said to both Sanemi and Masachika. The owner of a sound is Shinobu.

"You are right Shinobu chan, and where's Kanae?"

Masachika asked Shinobu, while Sanemi just leaning against the door.

"Ne-San just have some work to do but she will come to train you after you training with me"

Shinobu said before she pick up the paper the she keep in her clothes.

"This was the training program that Ne-San wrote. She asked me to help her look and help you two train"

Shinobu still said with a boring face before navigated Sanemi and Masachika to the training place.

"Are you sure that a little girl like you can help us with training?"

Sanemi teased Shinobu.

"I'm not a little girl, please don't call me like that. Cause if I angry I gonna kill you so easily"

Shinobu replied with an angry tone and scary smiled. This make Sanemi a little bit trembling. When they reach a training room, Shinobu start to train Sanemi and Masachika with a very strict expression. Just passing 30 minutes it make both Sanemi and Masachika already tired, seeing they both are tired Shinobu have them rest for 5 minutes before start to train another round.

"What with the purpose with these training aren't we suppose to train with a sword"

Sanemi shouted with a tone that telling he want to train with sword more than something like this.

"It's a part of the training. If you didn't have train the flexibility that is the basic how could you improve your breathing style. And after this you will probably have a sword training with Ne-San."

Shinobu answered with an unsatisfied tone for Sanemi's question. The training continued until the 3 p.m.

"After this you will have a training with Ne-San. Just wait here, I will go tell her."

Shinobu said before walking away.

"I still didn't think it's important"

Sanemi's mumbled to himself.

"Just calm your self down Sanemi-kun. I'm sure that every training have a meaning in it"

Masachika told Sanemi with a warm smiled.

"Konnichiwa, hope you have a well training with Shinobu-Chan"

Kanae's sound coming from not to far from where's Sanemi and Masachika resting and waiting.

"So Kanae-San you are the one who write those useless training?"

Sanemi asked Kanae with an unsatisfied tone because of the training.

"You are right Sanemi-kun. But it's not the useless thing it's can help you with the sword training"

Kanae said before giving Sanemi a sword.

"Try to do your first form of wind breathing"

Kanae said. Sanemi received a sword and do his first form. After he do it he's seem a little bit confused.

"What did you thinking Sanemi-kun"

Kanae asked with a warm smiled on her face.

"It feel so easy than before"

Sanemi replied still with a confused face that tell 'how's it be more easy'.

"Is the training help us with the flexibility to move more easier Kanae-San?"

Masachika said asking Kanae.

"You are right Masachika-San. So since you are know the purpose you will continue this training everyday for 1 week."

Kanae said before giving another sword to Masachika.

"And you will training with your breathing style in the evening."

Kanae said with a warm smiled

"I will watched you here to make sure it will not have any dangerous thing"

After Kanae finished her sentences, Sanemi and Masachika start to training their breathing style. The routine of training was the same for 1 week.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ ——— ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

After 1 week have past. They stop training in the butterfly mansion and decided to continued to do their work, executed the demon.

"Thank you for these 1 whole week for training us"

Masachika said thank you to Kanae, while Sanemi was waiting Masachika outside the problem.

"It's not that big problem and helping peoples is my job even it hard or easy I always do my best"

Kanae said with a smiled on her face. Then they say goodbye to each other.