𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

"The master has arrived."

After finishing the twin's sentence. Their master, Ubuyashiki Kagaya, had walked out to see everyone. He looked up at the sky before greeting everyone.

"Good morning everyone. The weather is strikingly nice today. Perhaps with a blue sky? It pleases me that we've made it to our semiannual Hashira meeting with no personal changes."

After Kagaya's finished his words, everyone is in the honor position. One leg up while the other leg is go along with the floor, two arms are on a legs.

"I am pleased to see you in good health as well, Master. I fervently pray for your continued and fortune."

Sanemi was the first one who said wishing word to Kagaya.

"Thank you, Sanemi."

Kagaya thanked at Sanemi's wish.

'I want to say that! Offer my greetings for the master!'

Mitsuri thought as Sanemi was the one said before her.

"If I may, master... before we start the Hashira meeting, would you mind enlightening us about this swordman, Kamado Tanjiro, traveling with a demon?"

Sanemi asked what he was curious about.

'He didn't seem to have a drop of intellect or logic, but he's speaking do formally now!'

Tanjiro thought in surprised with the sudden change of Sanemi.

"Right. I apologize for surprising you all. About Tanjiro and Nezuko... I'd sanctioned their situation. And I'd also like you all to accept it."

Kagaya said.

"Ah! Even though it's what your request, master, I cannot consent."

Gyomei said in oppose. Following with Uzui.

"I, too, must firmly oppose! A demon slayer traveling with a demon is unacceptable!"

"I shall do whatever it is you wish, master!"

Mitsuri said with a gladly voice.

"I'm fine either way... since I'm going to forget anyway."

Muichiro said with no interested in arguing anything.

"I will do along with what you wish, master."

Kanae said.

"I won't trust them. I won't trust them. In the first place, I loathe demons."

Obanai said of hating a demons.

"Although I respect you with all my heart, that's an incomprehensible notion, master! I oppose it with everyone I've got!"

Rengoku was also opposed about this.

"The demon slayer corp's mission is to annihilate demons. I request that you punish both Kamado and Tomioka."

Sanemi said requesting to also punish Giyuu.

Now they were separate in to two voice. One agree with it while other one is oppose. The one that agree are Mitsuri and Kanae. While the other that oppose are Gyomei, Uzui, Obanai, Rengoku and Sanemi. And, Muichiro didn't in any side, along with Giyuu that didn't say anything.

"Then, the letter...."

Kagaya asked for a letter.

"Hai."

One of the twin open a white letter, she reading it to everyone.

"This letter arrived from a former Hashira, Urokodaki Sakonji Sama. I shall read you an abridged version."

The twin announced the person that wrote this letter before continued reading it.

"Please allow Tanjiro to be accompanied by his sister, a demon. Because of her resilient spiritual strength, Nezuko has retained her human reason. Even in a starved state, she refused to eat people, and this has held true more than 2 years later. Although the situation sounds outlandish, it is the indisputable truth. Should Nezuko ever attack a human, Kamado Tanjiro, as well as Urokodaki Sakonji and Tomioka Giyuu will atone by slicing open our stomachs."

The twin read all the things that was written on the letter.

"So what if they commit seppoku? If they want to die, then rot to death for all I care! It doesn't guarantee anything!"

Sanemi still oppose with this, even that they commit seppoku but it still didn't mean they will bring dead to live.

"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and eats a human, it's irreversible! The dead won't come back!"

Rengoku said giving the reason of this opposed.

"You do have a point. We can't guarantee that she won't attack humans. We can't prove it. That said... we also can't prove that she will attack humans."

Kagaya said for everyone to look widely.

"The fact that Nezuko has refrained from devouring humans for more than 2 years, and also that there are 3 people staking their lives on her. To deny that... those who reject it must offer an even more convincing argument."

Kagaya continued his sentence, he need more reason from the oppose side.

"Do you all intend to do so? Also, there's something I'd like to relay to you, my children. Tanjiro here has crossed paths with Kibutsuji."

With this sentence, made every Hashira gasped

"No, impossible. Even when no Hashira has ever crossed paths with him?"

Uzui said in surprised.

"You mean this kid... what did he look like? What about his abilities? Where was he?"

"Did you battle him?"

"What was Kibusuji doing? Did you find his lair? Hey answer me!"

A bunch of question come from each Hashira asking about Muzan.

"Shut up! I asked him first! First, tell us about his abilities!"

Uzui shouted wanting Tanjiro to answer his question first.

"Ano, Sanemi-San please calm down first."

Kanae said looking at Tanjiro that almost unconscious because of Sanemi. There was some sound arguing following, but it went quiet when Kagaya do his hand sign meaning for everyone to be quiet.