𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺

A chilling air coming out from a living room of Butterfly Mansion. Cause be a tension between two people, one male and other female. The door of the room were slightly opened for people in corridor be able to eavesdrop.

As Kanao walked passed by, a confused look appeared on her face. She not understand what Aoi and the triplets were doing by the living room's door, and like they don't want people inside to notice them.

Before Kanao will walked pass them, her capes was pulled by Aoi. She made her to come sit with them and silently watched the situation inside.

"Like I said Shinazugawa-San, Ne-San will come back soon. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to see you now. So please go back home."

Said Shinobu with a normal smiled that not really feel anything.

"Huh? How do you know she doesn't want to see me?"

A creepy and scary smiled on Sanemi's face.

"Well, since the last time you two met, she seems to be avoided you. And now she's going out with Kanroji-San. Isn't that explained it all?"

She looked straight into the white hair guy's eyes in-front of her.

"Also I did what I said, that I will tell you when Ne-San will come back. And now I just asked you to leave and not meet her."

Even that Shinobu said it with her normal tone, however this sent a chill to the people that were eavesdropping outside of the room.

"But Kanae didn't said it directly to you that she don't want to meet me right? Maybe it's just your own feeling. Perhaps you have some hatred toward me."

Sanemi countered, Shinobu just sighed before walking to the door. As she opened the door to walk out of the room, she simply said in a very low voice.

"Just don't want to accept you as my brother-in-law. Beside Ne-San only have me and other children in butterfly mansion is enough."

This made Sanemi kinda dumbfounded over it, he not really sure that he heard correct or not because of the very low tone of Shinobu.

"Anyway please go ba—-!!"

"Tadaima!!"

Before Shinobu could chased Sanemi out of the mansion, a bright voice occurred throughout the mansion. They didn't need to look at the house door to see who come back, they already knew it from the voice.

The first thing that Kanae saw, as she opened the house door was 5 girls sat on the floor outside of living room and Shinobu that walked out of the room. The scene is liked her little sister caught some person that eavesdrop her conversation with someone.

"Okarinasai."

Shinobu simply said as she saw her sister in-front of the house door. Kanae slowly walked to the living room, expecting someone will be in there because of the scene when she come in invited her that kind of hope.

The first thing that Kanae saw when she entered a room was Sane—- No a Senbei, rice crackers, a lot of them in a bowl on a middle of the table.

"You prepared this for me?"

She excitedly ran to the table, picked up one senbei and ate it.

"Oishi."

A piece by piece, all of them were eating by Kanae. Until all of the senbei were ran out, she turned her head to the white hair guy that sat next to her all the time since before she been in the room.

"Konnichiwa, Sanemi-San."

Kanae said happily as she chewed the last piece of senbei.

'Food always come before anyone.'

The thought of everyone toward Kanae.

"Anyway why are you here?"

Asked Kanae curiously.

"Ah I just had some little talk with Shinobu, I will go now if you want."

Before Sanemi would get up and walk off, Kanae sprinted herself to hug him while also looked at Shinobu.

"No! I not giving him to you! Shinobu-Chan you can go have Tomioka-San! But please not him!"

Kanae whined, Shinobu just looked at her elder sister with a face of 'Seriously?'.

"Should we left Kanae-San like that?"

Aoi got off from behind the door, whispered silently to Shinobu.

"He looks like he will died eventually."

She continued with worried on her face, since she saw that Sanemi might die cause of blood lost (from the nosebleed—-)

"Well, I think we can leave them here for now."

Replied Shinobu as she pushed Aoi far away from living room.

"Ara ara sayonara~"

Leaving Kanae and Sanemi there in the room.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ --- ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

A/N : I feel the story in this chapter is weird but oh well anyway, I'm not dead yet- Apparently just spent most of my time on Mlqc game and also school project.