𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶

The sky was orange with the sun slowly to go down in the west, represent the time in the late afternoon that will eventually turn into the night.

Kanae, Hinatsuru, Suma, and Makio, walked in the same direction, having a fun conversation before they need to say goodbye to each other.

"Ah it's already this late, I wish we could hang out more!"

Makio cried, hugging Kanae tightly.

"Come on just let Kanae-Chan go already."

Suma said, trying her best to pull Makio away from Kanae. At the same time, Hinatsuru was thinking about something, before she suggested.

"Kanae-Chan, why don't you come have some dinner with us?"

Hinatsuru smiled softly as she saw that Makio and Suma want to hang out with Kanae more.

"I wish to but I need to go back to taking care of my sisters."

"But isn't Shinobu-Can can handle it?"

Suma asked, with now also a pleading face for Kanae to stay longer. Kanae shakes her head slowly as a replied .

"There's something that I need to do. Maybe next time."

Kanae smiled as she patted both of Suma's and Makio's shoulder. Both of them whined at Kanae that rejected their invitation, meanwhile Hinatsuru just giggled at the scene in-front of her.

"Then how about Kanae-Chan go sent us at our house, then go back to your mansion later?"

Hinatsuru suggested, as the other two nodded their head supporting her idea.

"Sure ^^"

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ --- ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

"I'm sorry if they bothering you."

Hinatsuru apologies as they arrived at Uzui's house, also their house.

"I—It's fine."

Kanae scurried refused Hinatsuru's apologies as she saw her bow her head slightly at her.

"One more time!!"

A sudden familiar sound shouted loudly from the backyard of the house. As they all rushed to the backyard, the scene that would hard to see was in front of them.

The person that shouted was Sanemi, with a victory smile on Uzui. Between the two was a wooden table for playing shogi.

"Oh you come back?"

Uzui asked, seeing all his wives including Kanae looked at him and Sanemi.

"I didn't expect that Sanemi-San will come see Uzui-San, especially this late...."

Kanae commented while picking up one of a shogi piece.

"And also playing shogi..."

"Well, wasn't it's a fair trade?"

Uzui asked, while Kanae just looked confused at what he said.

"Fair trade....?"

"Well you got to hang out with all my wives all day, so in exchange I got to hang out with your boyfriend all day."

He said, intentionally intense the word boyfriend.

"B...boyfriend...?"

As Kanae's brain started to progress what Uzui had said she instantly dropped a shogi piece and ran out of the backyard, with a red blushed visible on her face. Also excused herself from suddenly leaving

"I—I need to go now! I just remembered that Shinobu-Chan wanted me to be back as early as possible!!"

"W—wait Kanae! I'm sure, he didn't mean what he said!"

Immediately after Kanae rushed out, Sanemi also ran after her. Thai made Uzui just whistling in amusement before turning his head to his wives, giving full attention to them.

"So did you all have dinner yet? If not then let's eat together."

He said, smiling like nothing had happened.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ --- ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

"Kanae."

Sanemi tapped Kanae's shoulder gently as he could keeping his pace with her now.

"Sanemi—San?"

She slowly lift her head to look toward Sanemi, a small light blushed can still be seen on her face. However, she immediately turned her head away from him. An awkward silent took place for a moment.

"Uhh"

Sanemi tried to think of something that will break this awkward silence.

"Kanae, if you don't like what Uzui had said. You can just ignore it."

He said, as he glanced at Kanae a little bit, still she didn't say anything.

......

"Sanemi-San."

After feeling like an hour of silence, she finally spoke.

"About what Uzui-San had said..."

She looks hesitated to say. She inhaled deeply, and decided to talk about it anyway.

"If you uncomfortable with it, maybe I can keep myself distance away from you a little bit. Well it doesn't like I hate you or anything!"

Kanae instantly reversed the word that may made Sanemi misunderstood her.

"I just feel like you may not want anyone to misunderstand us."

As the sentence end, Kanae quickly sprinted herself away from Sanemi. However, Sanemi caught her wrist before she could run away from him. She felt a sudden hug from behind her.

"And what if I say I really want the word that Uzui said become true?"

The bluntly sentence of Sanemi, made Kanae eyes lit up. But, before she can replied anything...

"Uhm!!"

They both looked up to see black to purple hair girl in-front of them, crossing her arms.

"Ne-San."

A similar voiced of Kanae's sister, Shinobu, spoke in-front of them.

"I know that you also want some sweet time and I don't want to interrupt that much, but could it not be a busy time like this."

Shinobu sighed as she walked up to them.

"All right Shinazugawa-San, I will let you borrow my sister some other time ok? I need her back now."

With that Sanemi let go of Kanae. As Kanae ran back to Butterfly Mansion with her little sister, she slowly looked back at him before giving him some little small smiled.