Chapter 32: Elizabeth

Gust of wind brushed my naked skin, I moved closer and covered my body with a blanket. I blushed after remembering what happened last night. I glance to see Troy's sleeping face. He looks cute when he's sleeping. I caress his face down to his hard chest. Who knows I will end up having my best friend as my fist? I smirked.

I tried to get up without waking Troy up. I'm sure he won't let me go away when he wakes up. I need to take a bath. I searched for my phone, it's already ten in the morning. I kissed his chin before getting up. I groaned at the pain between my thighs. Last night is not a joke, Troy really did a number on me.

I stole some of his shirt and it looked like a dress to me. I twisted the knob and searched if there's anyone near. If someone will see me like this, I'll let the ground eat me. I tiptoed outside and gently closed the door. Walking is not easy. Every step makes my thighs even numb. I quickly went inside my room. I took a deep breath before going for a shower. I scanned my body, my neck got some hickey or a bruise? From my neck down to my thighs, how come I'm not dead?

Warm shower cleansed my body. It helps to soothe my aching muscles and my thighs. I'll kill Troy later, how dare he take advantage of the situation?

I chose to wear a sweater to cover at least a few bruises and love bites I got. I comb my hair and blow it dry. I'm trying to figure out if I should go see Troy or have breakfast first. I'm really starving.

Maybe I should eat first. I think I will collapse anytime now.

I went down and I saw my Grandma Candice eating breakfast. I smiled at her and greeted her good morning. She offered a seat beside her and I accepted. She hugged me and hugged her back. Nothing beats the comfort of hugging your loved ones. I kissed her forehead and a plate of freshly cooked waffles with strawberry syrup came. My mouth watered on how delicious looking it is.

She giggled and told me to eat. She glanced at my bruises and I quickly hid it behind my hair. She patted my head and said, "Don't hide it."

"You knew?" I asked and she nodded. "You know I always knew what's the thing between you and Troy. I did not raise you not to be brave, you can pass any problem that will block your way. That's just who you are." She said and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, Grandma. I love you." I said and she gave me a hug.

Madam Rosette rushed toward us and she looked excited. The waffles concerned me more so I started munching them. They're so fluffy and yummy. Lilly gave me some hot chocolates and I thanked her. Madam Rosette looks really happy with the news she's sharing with Grandma Candice. I didn't bother to eavesdrop in the conversation.

"Audrey. Wake him up and tell him that they're here!" she exclaimed and rushed towards the living room with my Grandma. What? I don't even know what I should say! I'm focused on the fluffy waffles.

I don't have a choice right? I let Lilly handle the plates and I went upstairs to tell Troy something that I don't really understand. What am I supposed to say? That I'm a waffle addict?

I went inside his room and he's not in there. Maybe he's already informed and I have to go.

"Where have you been? You just left." he whispered to my ears.

I gasped. "Troy!"

"Sorry." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I don't want to wake you up. I just had breakfast." I said and I sit on the bed. "Madam Rosette said they're here. Sorry I don't know what that means." I shrugged and collapsed to the bed.

He jumped next to me and caged me in between his great arm. He smirked and started kissing my neck, I giggled. What now? He removed his shirt and hugged me.

"H-Hey!" I blushed.

"How about a morning s-" I threw him off the bed and he groaned.

"You stink. Take a bath. And please stop it, I'm still sore." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"Yes ma'am!" he said and went inside the bathroom.

"Troy? Who's the visitor for today? Madam Rosette looks really into it." I asked. I've seen Madam Rosette like this when we came here. I heard that they don't get to have many visitors because this place is really far. I asked Troy why they build a mansion in the middle of the forest of Cea and he said it was his father's idea. This way they get to train and conceal their existence to human kind.

"My Mother. Elizabeth." He replied from the bathroom.

"What?!" I exclaimed. She's coming today? I look like a mess. What will she say if she saw me with love bites? I knew this day would be awkward.

"Yes, I told you about it right? She wants to see you really bad." She shouted from the bathroom.

What should I do? I should change into something presentable. I can let his mom see me like this. He told me that she wants to see me but I didn't know it was today!

The bathroom door flung open and Troy emerged naked. I blushed.

"Can you at least consider a towel!?" I spat and covered my eyes. I've seen his body but I can't help but get flustered when I see him like that.

He finally grabbed a towel and put on his favorite black shirt and pants. I waited for him to get changed, my heartbeat was racing. I'm nervous to meet his mother again, a lot of this pop into my head. What if she won't like me?

"Let's go." he said.

"I'll change too."

"No. You're perfectly fine." he said and pulled me over. He held my hand and opened the door. His freshly bath hair looks great, I mean he looks perfect. Look at me dear heavens, I look miserable!

"I have to." I said, I want to look good in the eyes of his Mom. Seriously! I am not prepared for this!

"I said you're fine," he said and pulled my hand. I sigh, now this meeting will be epic. I have this gut feeling that I will wish for the ground to eat me alive.

We continued walking and passing by some servants who gave me a slight bow. I heard my Auntie's soft giggles and I knew were near. The conversation is clearly about me and Troy. When we walk next to them, they all turn to us. Next to my Grandmother is a beautiful maiden. Her eyes are deep blue and her skin looks pale. Her hair is black and her lips are red. Just like a female version of Troy.

"Troy! I'm glad to see you." he said and stepped forward, Troy kissed her on the cheeks. She turned to me and said "Is that Audrey?"

I nodded. She smiled at me.

"Well look at you!" she said and held my hand, "small hands, bright eyes, small face and pouty lips. I like it. ''She pushed my hair back to my shoulders, I blushed when I realized that my love bites are now visible to everyone now. "I see the relationship is healthy." She commented.

"it's nice to meet you again, Mrs.Williams. It's been a very long time and you look great." I said and bowed my head.

"The pleasure is mine." She said and hugged me. "Oh! This is Troy's brother, Rander and Joshua. They came to see you too." She said and two young men shook my hands and bowed their heads. "It's nice to meet the both of you."

"The pleasure is ours." They said.

"She smelt just like you, Troy." I heard Elizabeth whisper to Troy's ears I blushed and acted like I didn't hear a thing.

"Now ,Let's stop with the formalities. When is the wedding?" she asked and everybody laughed except from me. I can't laugh, I'm sorry.

"We haven't talked about it." Troy answered. Phew, what a relief.

"Why not? Audrey can be pregnant now." His Mother pointed out. Now is the moment that I will wish for the ground to swallow me alive.

"The announcement should come from us first." Troy said and pulled me closer. How can he be so calm? This is a matter of life and death! Me? Getting pregnant? Great. Why did I not consider using protection?

"So, how's the flight, Elizabeth?" Aunt Beth asked, remove the attention to us.

I'm in a tight spot right now.