Chapter 11: Insane Werewolf!

"How can I ever hurt you?"

He slowly returned to his usual self. He was a little amused. "I will never forgive myself if I do that." he said and put his shirt on. I smiled at him and offered the seat next to me.

Werewolves are not new to me, but it was the first time I actually saw one. It was my grandma who liked to tell me about these creatures. However she doesn't want to talk about this all the time. She hated it when I suddenly brought up this topic but my Aunt Beth is different. She answers all my questions honestly. When she talks about this matter, she always looks sad. The werewolves are creatures that get their power by worshipping their goddess of the moon Selene, and in return, Selene will give them the power to shift into their form during the night when she can see them and guide them to their right path.

For me, wolves are beautiful creatures that just like humans, open mind and open heart is what they need. Not a silver bullet that will pierce their skin and burn them to ashes.

"I'm surprised you didn't run away from Me.", he said and snatched my hands again.

"No. I think I can punch you in that form if you're not as honest as today. Don't you dare lie to me.", I said and he slightly moves forward.

"So.. can you tell me more about your kind?", I asked and he grinned at me. His eyes are less lonelier than before. That's a relief.

"You're interested?", I nod as I rest my head to his shoulders. His body suddenly became stiff, his cheeks were bright red and I giggled. I want to know more about him. I want to know why he changed.

"Quite."

The conversation ended up without me noticing it. I was a little shocked and tired of everything that I have learned that day. I woke up in a very luxurious room and I remembered that it was the same room I stayed in yesterday. I can see the light coming from the window. I yawned and hugged my fluffy pillow.

What happened yesterday? Wait what?!

I quickly stand and my clothes are different. Oh .My. God. Did Troy change it? I might get sleepy while I was with him last night. It was a painful memory that I don't want to remember. Ugh! You gotta be kidding me!! He carried me from there?! What was I thinking? What if he got mad at me? What can I do? This has been a pretty tiring day for me. I should go to bath first, and then I'll ask him later. I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face. What if he thinks I'm a one hell of a sleepy head? He might think hearing his words aren't entertaining to me? Or maybe he thinks that I am a big turn off.

I wrapped the towel around me and opened the door. I gasped. There is someone standing in front of me. I-Its Troy. Oh. My. God. He's shirtless and he is staring at me.

"Hey." he said.

I closed the door and locked it. I'm just wearing a towel and he's shirtless! Uh. oh. I'm sweating. What should I do? I sighed. Think Audrey. This is getting even more embarrassing than ever! I have never showed up in front of a man looking like this? I am being cornered! Oh God heavens please help me.

"What happened? Is there a problem?" His husky voice always chills me to the bone. Can he not get it? "Hey! Aubrey if you don't open this door, I'll break It.", he added. "Audrey! Speak!" he growls. He's not joking; he began to punch the door. It'll break in no time!The hell is wrong with you Troy? Can't you see I'm wearing a towel!

"Uhhmm.. I'm okay. Just get out of my room. I'll change first then we'll talk later.", I said nervously.

"What? Are you afraid of me? Hey Aubrey, get out there. I'm not joking around. Open this immediately!" he demanded. He lacks common sense!

"But, I'm only wearing a towel. A-And you're shirtless! We'll talk later, just get out first!", I hissed.

"What? We always move around like this." He sighed. I am embarrassed! "I don't care! Just open the door or I'll break it!" he growls.

I have no choice but to open the door because it will break off soon anyway. I sighed and opened it. I saw his face with so much concern. "Are you hurt?" he said. He actually has the audacity to say that?

I faced him. "Can't you see you're invading my privacy? Look at you! Why are you shirtless? And who changed my clothes? And I'm just wearing a towel." I told him out of panic. This man is totally insane!

"What? If there's nothing big then why would you lock the door to me? I don't see anything wrong with it but I'm sorry!", he said angrily. What did he just say? I wonder what's going inside this man's head. He must be used to getting everything his ways. What can I do? This werewolf is fucking crazy!

"By the way, Lilly changed you last night. And is my story boring? I thought you'll be listening through the end" he said with a little disappointment. Did he just wake up? He rushed to my room just to tell me that? He can at least wait until breakfast. "Say something." He said as he stepped forward. I stepped back.

"Uhh.. As you know yesterday is quite tiring so-", he won't let me finish my sentence.

"So you can sleep on my shoulder?" he grins at me. I stepped back again and again. And he keeps moving forward. Oh my, his face is too close to me I can't breathe. This man is really dangerous. I reach the wall and I look at him straight in the eye. This is my end!

He rested his head at my shoulder. "Don't ever do that again, don't ditch Me.", he whispered. "Change. I'll see you later."

I nodded. "I'll go out now. Get your clothes on. I'll be waiting outside.", he said as he faced me to land a kiss on my forehead. I was shocked. I watched him go out and the room was at peace again. The room shouts silence when he is gone. This is my first morning here but everything was extraordinary. What is he thinking? Bursting inside the room of a lady? Does he do this kind of thing to other women too?

He's making me lose my mind. I want to punch him and tell him to shut up but when I said his face in the morning somehow I just don't want to. What is happening to me? I need to get myself together!

That werewolf is insane!!