Chapter 8: Treat Me Like A Princess

Chapter 8

The tour was unexpectedly fun and informative. Whenever I asked him about something he would answer it right away. We even made jokes about our past and the atmosphere between us has lightened up. I was glad that he doesn't feel sad anymore. I don't want to see him being disappointed like that again. I feel guilty about making him cry a while ago as well. I don't know but maybe it just comes naturally that we joke and argue around like it was normal. When he talks about the mansion and how it was built, though I have known some of them before. Unlike before, he's sharp and looks very mysterious. A lot has changed in him, I can tell. What happened in the last ten years? That's the question that kept on popping inside my head.

"This is your room. Your things will be delivered here by Lilly. Please, never open your door to any stranger but just Lily. I'll call you up for dinner." he said and opened the door and I gasped.

This is not possible. This room is like a hotel! I mean who will put a sliding window in a normal room?! Everything looks really expensive and high quality. The room itself shines and it's spotless! This might be the best vacation ever. It's like a room straight out of a movie. I've never been in the place like this before!

"Well.." he trailed off.

"I love it!" I commented with a smile. I am grateful!

"And me?" he leaned forward for a kiss.

"Troy." I snapped.

"Alright. But I'll be back, and have this letter." he said as he wrote down on a piece of paper he saw inside the room. He put it down and walked back next to me.. "Any questions, ask Lilly later alright?" he said.

"Alright.", I said and smiled.

He leaned forward again. I raised a brow to him "What is it?" I asked.

"Where's the kiss—", I punched his stomach and he chuckled. Damn, his sexy voice. Dear self, relax. Even though we are just playing around I can't look at him like a child forever especially with a body like that.

"Shut it. See you later okay? Don't worry I'm not going anywhere, Troy." I smiled and he nodded. I remembered that he told me earlier that he would be sad if I ever disappear without a word again that's why I unintentionally promised that I would not. For some reason I can't refuse him.

"Lock your door please. I'll wait later, baby." he said as he stole a quick kiss in my hand.

"Hey!" he laughed and blinked innocently before turning his back and walked away. He closed the door gently and I sighed. What in the world is he thinking? He's making it obvious that he's hitting on me. Geez what is there left for me to say? That man, he's unbelievable. I rolled my eyes and felt my phone vibrate. There's a signal here? This is like inside the woods how could that be?

I look at it and it says there's a strong WiFi connection near me. I quickly roam around to see if I can connect to it. I saw the letter and I opened it. I almost screamed when I read about what it says:

The wifi password is your

name. Take care.

-T

I don't want to leave this place anymore.

I'm having the best day of my life, watching cartoons on a cozy white sofa while eating chocolates. I posted some pictures to my Instagram and got to chat with some of my friends in Canada. I was just about to watch a movie when I found some DVDs accidentally in the cupboard. The movies were mostly cartoons and zombie related. There's some cassette tape and has some labels but I didn't really pay attention to them. This room despite looking really old it has interesting finds!

I heard a faint knock on the door and I said it's open. I saw Lilly carrying my bags like it's just a piece of cake. She looks so strong holding them up. Maybe she got some super powers or stuff. He placed it gently near the cabinet area. I want to help them but she doesn't look like she needs it.

"Thank you. Choco?" I said, offering her my bowl of chocolates.

"No thanks, Luna. Wow, where did you find the DVDs?" she asked and closed the door. She's wearing shorts and long sleeves saying ' cherish every moment' and I smiled.

"Just there." I said pointing at the cupboard.

"They're Alpha Troy's collection." she giggled.

"What!?", I chuckled. Those cartoons and cassettes on that part? Where did he get those and what was he thinking? That guy never fails to amuse me. He's really funny.

"Since childhood, he always stares at them and when he's not in the mood he will shut himself inside here and watch those records." she said looking at the cassette player next beside the DVD player. Now that I think of it, I mention all of these cartoons and movies to him. Since I was raised in town I know all of this and he was curious so I always tell him stories about how funny it was.

"I see." he must've been thinking about me after all this time.

"I have to go. I have something to do.", she said and smiled at me. "Alpha Troy said you own everything in this room. There are clothes in the wardrobe, food in the kitchen and letters under the bed, I guess. Did I say it correctly?" she said murmuring to herself. "Anyways, Madame Candice said you should be there at seven sharp. Bye!" she said and closed the door shut.

Troy are you serious? Treating me like a princess.

I'm so lazy to unpack so I scanned the wardrobe for some clothes. I gasped on what I just witnessed, what a collection! A bunch of expensive looking dresses. One got my attention; it was a black sophisticated dress with laces on the neck. Back to college, it was all baggy clothes, pants and shirts. At least I want to try something different today. I'll go with this one! Since everyone dresses extra in this mansion I will do that too.

I happily searched for the bathroom to cleanse myself. I went inside and the scent of wood and mint welcomed my nose. I saw some girl essentials, untouched. I also noticed some men shampoo and soap. I see, Troy is using this bathroom too huh? I was happy that he let me use this.

I hang my towel and strip. While waiting for the tub to be full, I stare at myself in the mirror. Look how exhausted you are, self. You go around looking like a tired potato. I sighed and took a bath.