Chapter 22: A Friend Visits

Chapter 22

"Why are you going to the airport anyway?" Troy asked.

"Because I want to go away from you." I joked and it pissed the hell out of him. I heard a loud thud and the car stopped.

"Fine." He unlocked the door and he rolled down the window. I saw tall trees, we're in the middle of nowhere! Faint howl of wolves scared the hell out of me.

"I'm joking okay?" I said the engine started again. I almost wanted to laugh that he's starting to feel annoyed now but still cares for me. I find it cute.

"Answer my question, Audrey." He said and now he's serious.

"It was for my friend, she's paying a visit. I'm planning to stay at my Grandma's place too." I said and checked my phone.

"Not happening." He chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"I told you, I won't let you go. Like it or not, you're stuck with me." He said and turned on the radio. "No buts." He still wants to keep me beside him? I'm clearly pushing him away. This guy is really different.

I groaned before sending a text to Shane. I appreciate the thought of visiting, we met when I was in second year college. I was a total nerd, we met at the library. She's gifted with a nice body and beauty, however her academics aren't that great. At first, I thought she's just one of the mean girls, but when I saw her crying because her boyfriend left her for someone else. She cried on me lecturing me that no matter how good you are you can always be replaced and that hit me hard. Imagine a perfect girl like her having a hard time about love.

"The present from last night came from my Mom. She wants to meet you. The chocolates contain ingredients that have calm effects on werewolves but to humans it's too overwhelming. Its effects are like drugs, sleeping pills and might cause some palpitations. I'm really sorry for what happened. I told her to stop sending weird gifts this morning. Again, I'm sorry." He told me.

"It's okay. Tell her I said hi." I appreciate the thought that she wants to give me gifts even though it almost made my heart jump from the sudden events. For now I'm looking forward to meeting her. A notification from Shane and she was asking something. She asked who's with me and I don't know what to say to her. If I say, he's my boyfriend I'm sure she'll freak out.

"Okay. We're arriving at the airport soon." He announced.

"Thank you, Troy. Sorry for being a little harsh." I murmured.

"Now that's what I'm waiting for." He chuckled. "You sometimes scare me like you're going to bite me." he said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry but I won't bite." I replied.

"But I will." he joked. I smiled at him and he held my hand to kiss it. "I love you."

We arrived at the airport, an hour earlier. I'm starving, so I decided to tell Troy about it, and now we're at the food court waiting patiently for Shane's plane to land and my order served on the table. I ate the best waffles a while ago but now I'm starving. Now, people are starting to gather around Troy. They're smiling at him and on the other hand Troy seems to not care at all. Those girls at the right table are glaring at me like I'm the worst person in the whole world. While Troy never left his eyes on me, starring, smirking, and making fun of me. He really wants to make fun of me all the time, unlike when we first met, he's like an angel that has a very warm smile, but now, he's like a lion that never left his gaze on his prey. He gestured a hand in front of me. We ended the fight a while ago and now another war is about to start!

"What now?" I asked.

"Hold my hand." he answered and smiled at me.

He got to be kidding me. Everyone is starring in his direction! This will be a public display of affection. And I never imagined myself to actually have PDA ever. What's running inside his brain anyway?

"You looked tense." He said and grabbed my hands and gave it a light kiss. The girls on the right table squealed on the gesture.

"I haven't seen my friend for a while. Of course I will be." I replied.

He hummed and started to eat the pizza I ordered. I glared at him and started eating too. What will Shane do if she will know I have a boyfriend, and not just an ordinary boyfriend. A total hottie! Maybe she'll lecture me or get mad at me for not telling. I'm so sure she will be shocked to death!

Two girls came to our table and played some flirty gestures with Troy.

"Hey there, why not spend a little time with us on the other table. It seems like you're not in good terms with her." The girl said and turned to the other table. There's a bunch of girls that dressed like sluts on the other table. I was shocked that these girls actually have the gut to ask and interrupt us in the middle of our important conversation.

"He's so handsome." The other girl giggled. I rolled my eyes. It's up to you Troy, if you're ever going to join them. I swear I'll take the nearest flight to Canada and leave you behind!

"I don't care. I'm busy." he said. Good choice Troy or else you'll never be near me again. But, then the girl wearing a dress slid his hand around Troy's bicep. Her hand touches caresses softly Troy's bicep. She looked at Troy smirking trying to seduce him in front of me. How dare you!

"Come, handsome. You'll enjoy it.", she said. I was about to stand up, but Troy made it before me, facing the woman and held her hand. Don't tell me he's coming with her and will leave me alone? Well, what am I expecting? Troy's hand landed on her neck. I looked up to Troy and saw his face filled with disgust. He narrowed his eyes as he tightened his grip on the bitch's neck causing her to choke and catch her breath.

"Hmm.. you can't satisfy me. You're a low class. Don't fool me, how dare you come near me in front of my mate? Now go, before I rip your neck off.", he said as he let go of her neck and now had a red mark. That was so embarrassing, Hilarious. As much as I want to stop him, I really think that girl deserves it.

He sat down looking pissed. "Let's go. Shane's plane is almost here." I said, smiled at him.

He lifted his brow and said "What's with that face?

I giggled. "Nothing.", I replied.