chapter seven

You slowly woke up with awful headache, burning in the back of your head. You opened your eyes to see what the hell happened to you.
You were on one of Chitauries ships which they used in the battle as well. But now, there wasn't any chitauries in the ship, there was someone else. A man with long black hair and golden horned helmet. He was standing, his back turned on you and he was flying the ship.

He had kidnapped you.

You tried to move, but you were tied up in chains with something weird metallic thing covering your mouth. You couldn't speak at all.
"Don't try anything or I'll kill you." the man said, he didn't even look at you. How on earth did he knew that you had woke up? But your head was still hurting too
much anyway, to even try to escape. You tried to look around you to figure out where he was taking you, but you didn't recognize the place. There was a huge bridge above the water and big golden building, which looked like palace, surrounded by other same looking buildings, but smaller.

Where in the fuck were you?

Soon he flew the ship downwards and you ended up into some kind of cave. Then he landed the ship and turned on you. You finally saw his face and it seemed awfully familiar, but you couldn't tell why.
"Get up midgardian." he ordered and lifted you up. You almost fell, because of the dizzy feeling inside your head. But the man kept you up and then dragged you out of the ship.
You wanted to ask him where he was taking you or why he had kidnapped you, but you still couldn't talk.

He threw you into a tiny room which was surrounded by orange force fields. They looked like windows, but you had a feeling that they were little bit of something else. Then he walked away, leaving you there lying in your bounds and the mouth thing. He walked out and closed the exit with one of those orange force fields.

Did he seriously just freaking left you there like that?

You tried to look around you but there was no one there. Although there was a few same looking rooms like yours, but they were open and no one was in those.

You had managed yourself to sit against the wall and now you had waited there like two, maybe more hours.
Then finally someone came back. It was the same man, this time without his helmet. He opened the shield and walked up to you. He knelt in front of you.
He looked tired, sweaty and there was also dark circles around his eyes. You felt like he was in pain.
"I'll take this off now. No one will here you so don't try to scream, but if you do I'll kill you." he said, with threatening, evil voice. He seemed to like to use the term 'I'll kill you' a lot.

He took the thing out of your mouth and it vanished in his hands. You glared at him first, thinking what you should say.
"Why did you do this?!" you decided to ask first, not in kindly way of course. He smiled brightly, showing his incredible white and straight teeth and laughed evily. But he didn't answer on your question as he stood up again.
"Answer to me!" you grumbled at him. He had turned his back on you.
"I don't have to answer to you about anything!" he grumbled back at you.

This was hopeless, clearly he wasn't going to tell you anything.

So you decided to use your power to find it out. But right then, when you tried to manage your power into his mind, he turned around and faced you fully.
"Don't even try to go inside my mind, it's not going to work, you little pathetic midgardian." he growled angrily. You flinched a bit, but tried to keep yourself calm. He knew about your power? He felt it?
Then he smiled.

He knew you were afraid.

No, fuck it. You weren't.

"Well, do you even mind to tell me who the fuck you are?!" you murmured and glared at him while he smiled evily at you.
"I didn't expect you to recognize me anyway. Well, I am Loki, god of mischief." he introduced himself. Then it hit you. He was Loki, Thor's younger brother. Thor had told you about him.

"Oh right, you're Thor's brother." you said and his smile vanished.
"Seems like I was wrong, you do know me after all." he said and gave a laugh. Then you looked around you again and Loki noticed it.
"Wondering where you are? Don't worry, you will never know." he laughed while you glared at him again.
Then Loki turned around and without a word, he left again.

***

"Where's Y/N?" Clint asked when the team had came back to the ship. The Chitauries had been defeated, or most of them. The rest just disappeared.
"I thought she was with you?" Tony said and walked over Clint.
"No, she left to save a little girl she saw. I was with Nat, fighting the Chitauries at the moment." Clint told Tony, who looked now very concerned.
"Where did she go?" Tony asked. Nat stood up and walked over them.
"Into that building." she said and pointed at the building where Y/N had gone.

Tony nodded and headed there, Clint behind him. They searched the whole building, but they didn't find Y/N anywhere.
"Where in the hell is my daughter?!" Tony grumbled at Clint, who was as much worried as Tony.

Then they got back into the ship and told the others that they didn't find her.
"What about the city? It is small, but she can be anywhere in here." Steve suggested, but Bruce shook his head.
"I scanned the whole city and she isn't here, besides I think she would have came here after the fight. Unless..." Bruce said but then stopped and looked at Tony.
"Something happened to her." Thor said, his voice full of concern and confusion as well.

Tony didn't take it well. He was shocked and worried. He didn't know what to do.

"We'll find her, I promise." Steve said after a long silence as he placed his hand on Tony's shoulder.
"But we need to go back, Nat is hurt and the rest if us are tired." he added and looked at Nat who had got a big wound in her leg.
"No! I'm not leaving her." Tony growled at Steve, who sighed heavily.
"Listen to me, she isn't here. And we don't have the slightest idea where she is, but we can find her, in the tower." Steve told him, annoyingly calm. Tony was ging to protest at first, but after Thor had said that Steve was right (for a once), he gave up and nodded as an accept to Steve.

They flew back to the avengers tower and helped Nat to the medical room. Meanwhile, Peter had came back and now he had came to others in the medical room.
"Is everything alright?
By the way, I'm sorry mr. Stark that I wasn't here." Peter asked and then apologized for not being there when they were needed onto the battle field.
"Everything is fine, Nat just got a little wound. And it's alright, we got it." Steve replied. Tony was too upset to answer right now.
"Okay, that's good. Where is Y/N?" he asked next when he had noticed that she wasn't around.
"She..." Clint started, but then looked away. He was very upset too.
"..disappeared in the battle." Tony completed the sentence and then looked at Peter.

Peter was shocked about the news and he didn't know what to say.
"She... she what? Disappeared... how? Where? When?" he started to bomb them with questions.
"We don't know.." Steve said, he was worried and there was even a sadness in his eyes.

After that, they all went quiet and no one didn't want to say anything. They all were little shocked about the latest events.