chapter nine

Next morning came and you woke up on the couch, exhausted and tired for not eating anything for a day. You felt horrible at the time.

But then, out of nowhere, Loki came back again, probably check that you hadn't done anything which would help you to escape. Although it was very hard to escape a place like that.
You sat up as he opened the shield, he had something with him.
"I brought you food." he said and settled down the plate on the floor. As he did that, he had turned his back on you, and this might be your chance.

You stood up and tried to attack on him behind, but he was too fast and good (you should have known).
He stepped aside quickly, turned around and pushed you against the wall.
"Don't ever try that again!" he growled at you, your faces were only few inches from each other. He looked at you a long time, glaring with the 'I want to slash your throat open' face.

Actually you really did wonder why he hadn't kill you yet. Maybe he had a plan or maybe he'll just kill you later.

"Did you understood, you little filthy pathetic midgardian?!" he kept growling. You really had upset him, badly. You nodded slowly and he let you go. Then he walked away, closing the force field again.

You sighed and leaned against the wall. You were never going to get out of here, he was too good.

Or bad.

***

"Have you found anything yet hunny?" Pepper asked when she brought a cup of coffee to his husband, Tony. He had been working the whole night to find Y/N.
"No." Tony replied and kept doing his work. "You should eat." Pepper told him as she handed the coffee. Tony shook his head and took the cup out of her hand.
"I can't, I need to find her." he replied and sipped his coffee. Bruce had fell asleep on the floor and Peter had gone to get some sleep too, into his room. They both had helped Tony to find Y/N, while the others did the same with SHIELD in their base.
"I know..." Pepper said and wrapped her arms around Tony and hugged him from behind. Tony sighed as he turned around and hugged his wife back.

"Have you found her?" Morgan asked suddenly, she had sneaked behind them while they were hugging.
"No hun, we haven't." Tony replied and picked up the poor little girl into his arms. 
"I miss her." Morgan said innocently and hugged his father.
"We all do." Pepper replied and placed her hand softly against Morgan's back.

***

You ate the food which Loki had brought you, and now you felt like you were alive again. Although it was pretty hard to eat in those chains, but it didn't matter right now.
You also had to figure out where you were.

You walked over the shield and tried to look around you, as far as you could see. But there were only the corridor and the other empty rooms.
But then, you saw someone, he wasn't Loki, or chitauri. He looked like... like a guard.
He walked closer and passed your room while you kept staring at him. Why he seemed so familiar? You have seen someone like him before, but where?

You watched how he walked to the other side of the corridor and then you saw Loki, they talked about something. But they were too far, so you couldn't hear them.

But then you remembered.

You have powers.

You focused on the guard, it was harder when he was so far away from you. But you managed to get into his mind for a while.
/Asgard.... Odin doesn't know./ he thought.

Asgard? Is it possible that you were in Asgard?

Then Loki looked at you with curious look on his face. He told something to the guard and he left. Loki instead, walked over you. You quickly backed further from the shield as Loki got closer. He stopped in front of you, other side of the shield.
"Clever, I should have known. So, you know now where you are?" he asked annoyingly calm. Looked like it didn't bother him that you knew.
And it also was little strange that he had known you have used your powers.
"Asgard?" you asked, making sure you were right. Loki nodded as he grinned evily.

Why it didn't bother him?

"Why? Why did you take me here?" you asked. You actually never had been in Asgard before, although Thor had promised to take you there someday. But you hadn't think your first time would be like this, exactly.
And now you knew why the guard looked so familiar. There was once a little same looking guy in the tower, who Odin had sent to take a message to Thor.

"This is the best place, trust me." he told you, with still that stupid grin on his face.
"Trust you?" you laughed with hint of anger in your voice.
"Let me go and I will." you added and took few steps closer. Loki's smile vanished and he rolled his eyes.
"Don't you get it already, you whiny little midgardian? You are not getting out of here." he growled at you and then he left as quickly as he had came.
You had pissed him off once again, you didn't even know was it a good or bad thing. At least you had some kind of influence on him.

*

Your first week as a Loki's prisoner, had came to its end. You have been a week captured in there, Asgard. And no one had seen. It was kind of weird that nobody in Asgard haven't found you yet, Thor had told you about their greatness and skills. Loki really had a good place to hide things.

Or people.

You missed Clint and Peter more and more everyday. And you little sister of course. Will you ever see them again? Is Loki going to kill you before you could see them again? Or is he going to keep you here the rest of your life?

No.

You wouldn't let that happen, ever.

Loki hadn't visit you the rest of the week, after you had read the guards mind. It didn't bother you that much actually, you didn't miss his annoying face or his joy of seeing you suffer. The same guard whose mind you read, had been 'taking care' of you. Can you even call it that? You were prisoner after all.

But now you suddenly noticed Loki, passing your room without even looking at you. He looked worse than before, tired eyes with dark circles around them. More sweaty looking than before, and you could feel his pain. You didn't know why you could feel people's feelings, but you thought it was something to do with your mind reading ability.
But why he was in pain? Why did he look like that? Something was wrong with him.