📦𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼📦

📦𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

Me, Jack and Mac get to his house.

"Man, I'm hungry let's order a pizza or something?" Jack says as we walk in.

"Woah! What is that smell did you leave something on?" Jack asks stopping in his tracks.

I stand in between him and Mac.

"It's a chemical," Mac says confused.

"Let's a least open a window or something," Jack says and I follow his lead.

"Bozer?" Mac says looking a the door, I stop.

I think somethings wrong.

"Yeah man It's me, just dropped Riley off, so thought we could-"

"No, Jack do not touch that, and Bozer get away from the door, now!" He shouts going to the door.

"Dude are you ok?" Jack asks.

"Mac, what the hell, why can't I come in?" Bozer says confused.

"Because I'm pretty sure every door and window in this house has been wired to explode," Mac says slightly out of breath.

"Explode, I think you're freaking out a little bit," Jack says.

"Did you say explode?" Bozer says I can tell he's backing away.

"See that patch next to the dry wall?" Mac says pointing to the wall.

"Not really," Jack replies confused.

"It's easy to miss, it's been painted over to blend in, there's another one over there," he says walking around.

"Yeah, I see it," I say following him.

"If it is what it is, then it looks like it's been done all over," Jack says coming over too.

"You really think someone snuck into your home and rigged the entire place to explode," I say turning to face him.

"No not someone...the Ghost," he says walking up to a picture.

"The Ghost?" I say confused.

"That same bomb maker from the sandbox?" Jack says I'm still confused.

"Yes," he replies walking over to Jack.

"The one who tried to cut me into pizza slices in NYC," Jack says.

"That one," he replies.

"I'm not a fan," Jack says slightly worried.

"Yeah, well, he's back, and he's turned my whole house into one of his bombs," Mac says.

"Shit," I mutter, they clearly have some issues with someone.

"First Murdoc, now Casper the unfriendly ghost, you know I'm starting to feel where making too many psychotic enemies, and why don't you invest in a home security system for this joint, or better just move out," Jack says rambling while Mac is cutting up the walls.