📦𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅📦

📦𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

"I ran Bruno through thousands of simulations without there being any glitches," Ally says as me, Mac, Bozer and Ally are out trying to fine Bruno.

"Bruno killed all the other drones and tried to turn us into road kill, that's a bit more then a glitch," Bozer says a he sits in between the front two seats.

"Guys the only think that matters now is stopping Bruno before he hurts anyone else," Mac says trying to calm down everyone, but mainly Bozer.

"How can we stop him if we can't even find him," I ask as I look out the window, trying not to stress to much.

"Head for McLean," Ally says out of the blue.

"Really? You think he's heading to the C.I.A.'s head quarters?" Mac asks really confused.

"If Bruno ever malfunctions, he's programmed to go into safe mode, as long as the onboard GPS works that's where he should he going," she says as they keep glancing at each other, I feel kinda jealous for some reason.

📦📦📦

"Ok, Ally I've got eyes in the sky, Jeep's on the road and satellites everywhere, but there's still no sight of your lost dog, how do we get eyes on it?" Matty says confused, Ally suddenly starts to look concerned.

"I'm not sure we can, Bruno is a radar, sonar and thermal invisible," she replies still looking concerned.

"So Ally, you didn't think to put in a master kill switch, you know in case, this happened?!" I say and she turns to face me.

"Of course I put in a master kill switch, it's the first thing I tired when he went off, the codes corrupted and won't work," she relies sounding slightly stressed.

"Ally you said Bruno was gas and electrical powered," Mac says and she nods "I think I know how to find him," Mac says smiling, I hope he does.

"Hey, Matty can you tell all of our search vehicles to turn of their engines," Mac says over the coms.

"Because we'll find him faster if fewer people are looking for him," Matty asks really confused, I am too if I'm honest.

"Yeah, well, where not actually going to be using our eyes, we'll be using our noses, Ally can you take the wheel?" Mac says, they then change seats.

"Bozer or Y/n can one of you get me a screwdriver form back there?" Mac says, Bozer beats me too it.

Mac then starts to take things apart in the van, clearly confusing Ally.

"You're using the A/E systems carbon dioxide sensors to build a electronic nose, so we can sniff out Bruno's exhaust," I say explaining it to Ally and Bozer.

"It might not be the cutting edge tech you're use to Ally, but but it should still do the trick," Mac says still putting it all together.

📦📦📦

"Look I know I'm not in the position to criticise anyone else's work right now, but are you sure this contraption of yours is gonna work?" Ally asks driving as Mac and Bozer hold Mac's contraption or the Windows.

There's some silence but then the contraption beeps. "Oh, left Ally, left," Mac tells her and she turns left.

It then beeps again. "Right, take a right," Mac says and she does so.

They then both beep. "Bruno should just be straight ahead," Mac says as Bruno zooms past us.

We speed up and follow him.

"Riley we've got eyes on Bruno, follow our signal," I say over the coms.

"I see your signal, but more importantly, I see his signal, I'm gonna hack in and see if I can shut him down," Riley says.

"Well hack fast, because Bruno just left the safe zone," Mac says we are trying to speeds up to Bruno.

"Guys that was the exit for Mc Lam," I say as we pass the sign.

"What happened to 'he's programmed to go home'?" Mac says worried as I start to feel a bit anxious.

"I don't know, he is programmed to go home," Ally says bluntly.

📦📦📦

"Damn it guys, I can't get access," Riley says frustrated over coms.

"If you use my login credentials, it should give you admin privileges," Ally tells Riley.

"I tried, the admins been changes, I can't hack in because in because someone else already has, and who ever they are they still have control of Bruno," Riley says confusing all of us.

"So if Bruno isn't going home, where the hell is he going," Bozer says concerned.