📦𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲📦

📦𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

We're having a games night over at Mac and Bozers, I've finally managed to get my place.

Jack and Riley are getting more drinks after the disaster of the charades.

We hear the doorbell goes off, it'll be the pizzas we ordered.

We make our way inside, we walk in to see a man on his knees and Jack pointing a gun at him.

"Jack!" Riley's mum exclaims confused, as am I.

"Mom, just stay behind," Riley says, on queue Mac lightly grabs my arm and pulls me behind him.

"What's happening?" I lean forward whispering in Mac's ear.

"Not sure yet," Mac says looking back at me blankly, I keep a hold of his arm.

"Wow, Murdoc was right, you do live here, you know, it's-it's not secure," the man says, I can remember being told about Murdoc, But I don't know who this man is.

"Where's Murdoc?" Mac asks looking straight at the man in question.

"You know he's probably a distraction," Jack says as he and Bozer walk around as if there looking for something, I feel Mac tense up next to me.

"I know my word doesn't mean much, but I promise Murdoc is now where near here, I came alone and unarmed," The man says looking around and then at Matty.

"Why are you here?" Matty questions him.

"We have something very important to discuss and trust me, you're gonna wanna hear what I'm gonna say," The man says smirking, I don't if I should believe him or not.

Mac and Bozer grab him and pull him into the living room, and push him onto a chair.

"Hey! You know this whole thing is so unnecessary, I just came here to show something," The man says holding his hands as Mac and Bozer come back to the group, Matty steps forward with Jack who still holds the gun.

"Then show us?" Matty suggests.

He gets a phone out of his trench coat pocket, it shows a video of Murdoc chained up.

"Murdoc sure doesn't look happy," Bozer mutters.

"Well with Murdoc, looks can be deceiving," Mac says snatching the phone from the Man and looking at the video of Murdoc screaming. "What's this about?" Mac asks handing the phone back.

"Revenge," He says putting his phone back in his pocket. "Before Murdoc required me into this collective, I had a pretty good life hiding in plain sight,"

"Murdoc outed you, boo hoo, you've come to the wrong place for sympathy," Matty says doing a lot of eye-rolling.

"You said Murdoc recruited you to a collective so there's more of you?" Mac asks I step closer so I'm next to him, and he turns and looks at me, I give him a small smile, and he returns it and then turns back around.

"Yes, and each of us has a story just like mine," he replies.

"Oh come on, you expect us to believe there's an anti-justice league who's tired of exposure that just turned on him, is that it?" Jack questions.