📦𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻📦

Y/n's pov

Jack, Mac and I walk into a Jas bar, the lights are dim and it smells like whisky and cigarettes, it reminds me of when I first met them both.

The two of them stop and look at each other, then Mac looks at me.

"Cover me, I'm going to introduce myself to my wife," Jack says nodding his head and walking away.

Jack and the woman start conversing, Mac sits back in his seat trying to blend in, I do the same, and I watch the town as they continue their conversation.

All of a sudden a group of men walk in, they don't look like good news, I elbow Mac and point them out.

"Duke, you've got some fans looking for you, front door," Mac says shifting in his seat.

I then see Dixie hit Jack and run off, Mac and I get up and run after her, and Jack trails behind.

Suddenly the men who started following too, Starr shooting at us.

"Woah, friends of yours?" I ask as we continue to run after Dixie but now also away from the men.

"Yeah, Duke didn't have friends, you know," Jack explains breathless, she did hit him where it hurts.

We then have to stop in our tracks because a tram crosses the road.

"You get Dixie, and Y/n help me with this," Mac says, Jack runs off and then Mac hands me one end of a chain, we then both through it onto the tram wire, and sparks go everywhere stopping the men.

📦📦📦

Mac and I run to find a corner, we see a car start to get away, and we both know what's happened.

"Matty, we've got a problem," I say looking around.

"Someone stole a lot more than Duke's identity

📦📦📦

"Who is this guy," Matty asks pointing to a man tied to a chair.

"No idea, but someone sent him and eight others to collect Jack and the fake misses, but in all the excitement this one got left behind," Mac says taking a seat in the chair next to me.

"And from what I've heard about Duke, it's a safe bet that whoever sent this guy is not a friend," I explain.

"Great which means we have to get another problem because it's only a matter of time before Duke's better half realises she's sat on one hell of a bargaining chip," Matty exclaims looking at us both.

"Seventeen freshly stolen CIA identities that can fetch millions on the black market, yes, so first thing first let us identify sleeping beauty here, Riley?" Mac says moving in his seat to get his phone out of his back pocket, he then takes a photo of the front man.

"Alright, let's see who you are, well first there are too many hits, and now there are too few, sorry guys, all I can tell you is this guy doesn't have a criminal record or a driver's licence," Riley says over comms.

"Would you like to rouse our guest," Matty asks Mac.

"My pleasure," Mac mutters in low voice, getting up.