📦𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿📦

📦𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

"We found the second bomb down town, Charlie is staring to disarm it now, unfortunately he says it's even bigger then yours," Matty says down the coms, stopping us all in our tracks.

"Oh come on now Matty, it's not a competition," Jack says putting down the 'boom box' for where he was messing with it.

"Hey Mac, do you have any idea how long it gonna take to disarm the one in here," Matty says, clearly still very worried.

"Hopefully not long," he replies, walking around doing god know what.

"Yeah, but between me and you, we know you can disarm that bomb way faster then Charlie can disarm his," Jack says quietly eyeing up Mac.

"I thought it wasn't a competition," I say as Mac goes back to the bomb.

"No it's not, it's a team effort, speaking of, is there anything I can do to help?" Jack asks as I down to the bomb and he looks down at Mac.

"Have any good prayers?" Mac asks and Jack goes back up and does one.

📦📦📦

Suddenly the bomb starts to flash and makes noises.

"What did you do?!" Jack asks really concerned running over.

"I didn't do anything, it just started doing it by it's self," Mac says backing up from the bomb really confused.

"Hey Jack, tell Matty and Charlie to stop," I say as Mac staying in some type of shock and Jack nods and walks away.

📦📦📦

"The bombs are connected, if I just disarmed this one, they both would have gone off," Mac says over the coms explains what we've just released, I sit next to him.

"We'll be back when we figure out how disarm them at the same time," I say and Mac gets up to go do something.

"Have you ever disarmed bombs that are connected together before?" Jack asks him.

He puts his hand over the mic.

"No, why does that matter?" Mac says sitting back down looking at Jack confused.

"Well that's not really what I wanted to hear," Jack says really concerned now.

"Well it's the truth,"Mac says still covering the mic.

"Well if you've never done it, then how are meant to be able to do it?" Jack asks worried now I think.

"We've just gotta be very careful," I say and Mac nods at me and it slightly makes jack less worried.

📦📦📦

"Hey Charlie, do you have a double red scoop on yours?" Mac asks, they're so close to solving this.

"Yeah, I've got one right here," he replies down the coms.

"Alright, I know what we're gonna have to do, we're gonna have to cut those wires at the same time," Mac says fiddling with something.

"Right, once we've stabilised then we'll be able to disarm them separately," Charlie finishes.

"Exactly," Mac says.

"Ok, I'll count," Charlie says.

"On three?" He says like a question.

"Just like old times," Mac says smirking

"One...Two..-"

"Stop!" I shout.

"What?" Mac and Charlie both say, Mac looks at really confused.

"Speed of light!" I say and it seems it hit him.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we were about to do that," Charlie says letting out a breath.

"Unless you and chubaka are talking about fixing the millennium falcon, you've got to explain what's going on," Jack says poking his head down the gap.

"Ok, so the bombs are connected by a direct web tube, but Charlie and I are talking through devices, including my porch lights," Mac says.

"So there no way of defusing them at the same time?" Jack asks and Mac smirks.

"Not yet," he says and Jack smiles.

📦📦📦

It's now night, Mac's being building this thing for awhile now.

Jack and Mac are now looking for mirrors and some sort of prism.

I think I've been asleep for a bit so I think they just let me be, witch I really appreciate

📦📦📦

"Sixty two feet, eight inches!" Jack says waking me up.

I rub my eyes and look around but I can't see them, then all of a sudden the lights go off.

"Is everything ok?" I ask as I find them in a room.

"Yeah, everything's fine, I'm just about to do the bombs," Mac says, I nod sitting next to him.

"Will you need any help," I ask looking at him, he looks up at me and shakes his head.

"Just try and relax," he says patting my shoulder and I nod.

He then turns it on, I think.

"Did it work?" Jack asks.

"Ummm, I don't-"

"It worked!" He says rushing back to us, he left to look at the bomb.

📦📦📦

We open the front door of the house and walk out.

There's a bunch of people clapping cheering.

The walk behind the boys as we walk back to the group.

They all start hugging and I just stand there kind of awkwardly.

Mac notices a a turn round to me.

"Thank you," he says bugging me, I freeze for a second not expecting it,  it then I hug back.

"For what?" I ask as we separate.

"For helping, if it wasn't for you we probably wouldn't be here right now," he says as I start to blush as his comment.

"Anytime," I says grinning and he laughs and pulls us all into a group hug.