📦𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲📦

📦𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

"Hey, what's up?" Jack says as we walk into the war room.

"Bam!... Oh, Mama looks pissed," Jack says standing in front of Matty.

"Excuse me?" Matty asks, she doesn't look happy.

"I'm just saying you don't look as - as sunshiny as usual," Jack says looking confused.

"Okay, I would like you to switch to your inside voice now," Matty says still being completely serious.

"Okay?" Jack says confused.

"I'm serious Jack," Matty says.

"Okay, what's going on?" Jack asks.

"Yeah. is this about Murdoc?" Mac asks confused.

"I wish, but unfortunately it's about another notorious figure from the past," Matty says sounding slightly sad.

"Who?" I ask softly.

"Someone I thought I'd buried years ago, Duke," Matty says.

"Woah, no way...how is that even possible," Jack says confused.

"Wait, am I supposed to know who this is?" Riley asks.

"Yeah what is he? drug dealer?" Mac asks.

"Depends on the day of the week," Matty says putting stuff on the screen, it's a picture of Jack.

"Um, why does Jack duke have jacks face?" Bozer asks.

"It's one of my old CIA covers Bozer," Jack says to Bozer.

"After Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans was basically the wild west, so while law indorsement was busy restoring order in the street-"

"Duke was set to keep an eye on all the sister activity going on in and around New Orleans," Jack says as Mac gets a paper clip from the bowl.

"Okay, but if Jack is Duke, and Jack is here, then how exactly has Duke started repeating in New Orleans?" Bozer asks

"I don't know Y/N, but Two days ago someone started Duke's digital footprint again," Matty says.

"How did someone get all this from A CIA cover?" I ask.

"And what are they planning on doing with it?" Riley finishes off.

"That's exactly why I'm talking Mac, Jack and Y/n to new Orleans to find out," Matty says shocking me, I'm going.

"You're coming with us?" Mac asks shocked.

"That's how serious this is," Matty says, we nod our heads.

"Riley, I need you to hear finding everything you can about this," Matty says.

"Alright people we've got things to do, you three, wheels up in twenty," Marty says walking out the room.

📦📦📦

"Man, It's weird being back here, I was really hoping Duke would say bye to this place for good," Jack says as we walk down a street.

"You've been checking over your shoulder ever since we got here, I'm guessing Duke had some enemies," I say looking at Mac, he smirks at me.

"I could fill two phone books full of enemies, just showing my face around her is a risk," Jack says still looking around.

"To be fair Dolton showing your face anywhere is a risk," Matty says.

"Where are you taking us?" Mac asks.

"I'm taking you right to the source," Jack says as we approach a Voodoo shop.

We go in, there's a middle-aged man doing some trick on a group of young people.

"Willy you can drop the act you're not fooling anyone, except for maybe these yahoos," Jack says walking up to the man.

"Shows over, everyone out," he says as the group leaves.

He then pulls a kind out of a draw and puts it to Jack's throat, making me jump, I grab mac's arm.

"You've got a lot of nerve coming in here Duke," he says pressing the knife to Jack's neck.

"Still Coocoo with the blade," Jack says.

All of a sudden, the man starts laughing and he put the king down, I let go of Mac's arm and look away out of embarrassment.

"How are you?" The man asks as they hug.

"I'm doing good, it's good to see you, Guys this is willy, he's the king of the big easy underground, nothing does on in this town without him knowing about it," Jack says introducing us.

Mac starts leaning forward and looks around.

"Ugh? Can I help you?"  Willy asks Mac.

"Sorry, I was just trying to see how you made the flames so big, but now I see the modified wires, the flash powder for height, that's what I would have done too," Mac says kinda proudly.

"Ugh, who the hell is this dude!?" Willy asks looking at us.

"Well, these three are my associate's will," Jack says, Will looks. at me for a while, I step back a bit.

"Well, you in town long man?" He asks.

"Only long enough to work out who's been running around town pretending to be me, you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" Jack asks him.

"Well I'd love to help you out Duke, but there's a small matter of the five grand you owe me," Willy says as we all look at Jack.

He gets something out of his pockets and gives it to him.

"I see why you haven't mentioned this place before Duke," Matty says.

"Please tell me something," Jack asks him.

"I'd like to but I haven't seen anyone pretending to be you," he says.

We all start to leave.

"However, I did see your wife, and the man she's a knockout," Will says stopping us in our tracks.

"Yeah, thanks buddy she's a real peach, you haven't seen her around have you, I'd like to find her right now?" Jack says walking back over.

"I imagine, she's at your new place Duke, you do remember where your new place is right...but I'd be happy to remind you for a small fee, of course," Will says. 

"Well I'm a little light, so Matty give me a slice will ya?" Jack says.