📦𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲📦

📦𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

I walk into where Bozer mainly works and everyone's looking a bit sombre.

"Good morning," I say and they turn and smile at me.

"what's going in here?" I ask as I walk past a robot kinda thing.

"there's this race, this is our prototype," Mac says pointing to this vehicle.

"it looks sick," I say walking up to it.

"you can join the team if you want, the more the merrier," Riley says.

"I'd love to," I say and she nods.

"Hey guys, I know you're getting ready for the competition but, jacks acting weird," Jill says walking in.

"To be fair it'd be weird if Jack wasn't acting weird," Mac says smiling at her.

"Yeah, Jill you should kind of know that the norm for him," Riley says.

"Well, this is even weird for Jack," Jill says concerned.

"Ok," we all say following her.

📦📦📦

"What's going on Jack, who's this guy?" Mac asks as we all walk into the briefing room.

"assassin, a terrorist?" I ask standing next to Mac.

"no way, way worse," Jack says keeping his eyes on the screen.

"Jack, did we just get a new mission?" Riley asks looking concerned.

"no, he's not a mission, that right there is my old high school nemesis," Jack says and I try not to laugh.

"Seriously?" Bozer asks

"look who finally decided to listen to me and go to his high school reunion," Mac says patting Jack on the back.

"apart from the fact, he used Phoenix resources to check an innocent person out," Riley says.

"innocent, who said he's innocent, that guy spent years making my life miserable," jack says equally annoyed and upset.

"Jack that was years ago," I say.

"decades," Bozer adds

"centuries," Mac finished and we all start laughing.

"haha so funny," Jack says sarcastically.

"why is no one in the room with the vehicle, we need to leave soon," Matty says videoing calling on the screen.

"guys, we should probably go," I say and they nod and we all leave.

📦📦📦

Once we arrived Matty explained the history behind this event, and also gave us a pep talk.

Then suddenly something pops off on the vehicle.

"Bozer!" She shouts annoyed.