📦𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻📦

📦𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

we arrive at dixie's house, Mac goes through a window and lets us all in through the door.

we walk in, the house is pretty minimalistic, definitely isn't suspicious yet.

"looks like the Mrs isn't home," Mac says looking around.

"Good," Jack says quickly, clearly nervous about this whole situation.

"That's a shame, I was really looking forward to meeting this old ball and chain," Maty says looking through some draws.

"look what I found," I say looking at a coffee table that has three phones and a laptop, they all look up at me, and they then make their way over.

"Now we know what she's been doing with Duke's good credit," Matty says handing a flash drive to Mac that was in her pocket.

"Riley you're up!" Matty says to her over coms.

"Wow, this computer is so new there's next to nothing on it," Riley says.

"Well, next to nothing isn't nothing," Mac says as he sits down on the sofa, I join him.

"Sure isn't,  I just found a hidden folder of financial DNV and IRS info, all belonging to Duke," Riley says shocked.

"That's great Ri, but we already knew Dixie had that stuff," Jack says, sounding frustrated.

"Okay Jack, but what about the other sixteen," Riley says.

"What!" Matty says started.

"Sixteen?" Jack says quietly

"I just found sixteen more hidden folders containing info on sixteen more CIA cover identities, I'm sending them over now," Riely says as Matty gets her phone out.

"Some of these are still active," Matty says shocked.

"That means we're looking at a much bigger breach than we originally thought," I say staring in front of me, this whole thing is crazy.

"Whoever Dixie is, we need to find her fast before shed gets a bunch of CIA operatives killed," Mac says standing up.

📦📦📦

"Man, we've searched this whole place, and all we've learnt is that my over half has killer taste," Jack says walking down the stairs to join us again.

"Does she though?" I say looking around, it seems pretty basic.

"I don't know, this stuff isn't really my thing but-"

"More importantly why would an operative who just stole seventeen CIA covers, have this much of a big footprint," Mac asks baffled.

"Maybe that was part of her plan, she suspected Duke was a CIA cover, she poses as bis souse, starts making nosed so people show up?" I say as a suggestion.

"Well if this is a trap, we've already walked right into it...look I want to know who this lady is and where she is right now, Riley?" Matty says annoyed by all this.

"I'm working on it, but I'm having a bit of trouble, there's not a single active cell phone registered to a Mr or Mrs with the name," Riley says over coms.

"Well can you track a credit card?" Mac asks.

"I could but she didn't make any purchases on Duke's credit card, she used them to take cash out, and before you ask about the ATMs she booked them, every single one,"  Riley says sounding disappointed.

"She sounds like a pro, how much cash did she take," Jack asks.

"Just over fifty grand," Riley says.

"Fifty grand isn't really walking around cash," I say.

"No, it's not," Jack replies.

"Dixie's got a hiding spot in this house somewhere, we've gotta find it," Mac says walking to the kitchen and he starts looking for stuff.

"Jack, I need your cell phone," Mac says walking back over.

"You heard me," Mac says smirking at him.

"But it's brand new," Jack says whining like a little child.

"Jack!" Matty says sternly.

"There are three phones sitting right there, and she is my wife so there technically half mine, just use one of those," Jack says pointing at the phone boxes.

"OK, number one those phones are evidence, number two, she's not really your wife, number three, give Mac your damn phone," Matty says and then Jack gets his phone out of his pocket reluctantly.

"Yeah, yeah, one two three break jack's phone, I get it," Jack says handing his phone to Mac.

"Ugh, I'm gonna need, a broom," Mac says looking at all of us.

"What are you gonna do, clean the place?" Jack asks.

"Go get it!" Matty says not happy with Jack, he goes and looks for one.

"So, ever since two thousand and four, all US currency has been printed using metal ink, so more bills means more metal, now, if we take your phone apart and put these things together we get a metal detector," Mac says as he gathers a bunch of stuff together and then starts walking around with it.

"How long is this going to take?" Jack asks.

then all of a sudden the detecter goes off.

"Got something," Mac says as he starts taking apart a cabernet, he then finds some money.

"What the hell," I say as mack puts it in between us all.

"Hello, Mrs... Hello Mrs Jacobite," Mac says looking at a piece of paper, it makes my heart drop a little.

"Let me see that," Jack says taking the paper from Mac.

"Riley I'm sending you picture of the person who's not Jack's wife," Mac says smirking at Jack.

"Yeah, but has serious potential," Jack says.

"Copy that, running facial rec...got her! actually, I've got seven of her, all from different states," "Riley says.

"Who is this woman?" I asks impressed by her skills.

"That's a good question," Matty says.

"I don't know about the who, but I might be able to help you with where, she's not on any law in enforcement databases. I'm running her face on everything...oooo I got her walking into a jass club, I'll send you the address," Riley says.

"Alright," Mac says as me and him getting ready to leave.

"Bounce," Matty shouts as we walk off.