📦𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁📦

📦𝗠𝗮𝗰'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

Bozer and I stopped off and found a better car. I unlock it and we get in.

"It's ok man, we're gonna get them back," Bozer says putting a hand on my shoulder in comfort.

"You're damn right we are, I lost Zoe, we almost lost Cage, we're not gonna lose anyone else," I say starting the car.

📦📦📦

"Guys we've got a big problem," Matty exclaims over the coms.

"You mean besides the hacked military combat drone headed for the pentagon with Ally and Y/n trapped inside?" Bozer says jokingly.

"Unfortunately yes, the Air Force just scrambled three F-22s with orders to destroy Bruno on sight, you guys have like twenty minutes top, to get them both out of there," Matty says shocking me and Bozer.

"Matty you've gotta call that off!" I say still trying to focus on the road.

"Mac I tried, homeland security thinks this is the best option," Matty exclaims to me.

"Well then, we gotta give them a better one," I say.

"In the next twenty minutes!? And what I'd we can't?" Bozer says I don't really know how to reply.

"We've just gotta hope Jack find whoever's controlling Bruno," I say and I look at him then back at the road.

📦𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

"Ok, come on Bruno, let me in!" Ally shouts at her laptop, I keep looking around for a way out.

Then all of a sudden an alarm goes off.

"What, why are you loading your cannon!?" She says as I walk over to her and look at her screen.

I hear a loud bang making me jump, and I realise where being shot at.

📦𝗕𝗼𝘇𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

Mac and I are still following Bruno, and then suddenly an explosion goes off.

"Matty was that...-"

"No, you still have nine and half minutes before the FD is in range," Matty says as Mac lets out a big breath.

"Okay Mac, as Jack would say, time to be brilliant, so what you got?" I ask Mac trying to get his mind off the girls a little bit.

"At this moment in time, absolutely nothing," Mac says sighing, I can hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Guys, I have an idea, I can modify the code to reinstall the kill switch and shut Bruno down for good, but...i-i cant deliver the code remotely," Riley says.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Means you're going to have to physically upload the code by plugging in a USB directly into Bruno," Riley answers, just as I had some kind of hope.

"That's insane!" I shout shocked.

"Agreed, but right now insane is all I've got, Mac, do you think you can do this?" Matty asks, clearly nervous.

"What? Climb on an out of control military drone, and find a way inside, in under nine minutes, I'm guessing where gonna find out?" Mac says looking at me and putting his foot on it.

📦📦📦

"Alright, download complete, got the kill switch, what now, Riley?" I ask taking the USB out of the laptop I was using.

"Just plug that USB into Bruno, it should shut him down," Riley says as Mac takes the USB from my hand.

"You want to switch drivers, in a speeding car again don't you?" I ask looking at him, he smirks.

"Unless you wanna jump onto a highjacked military drone at eighty miles an hour?" Mac says looking at me, still smirking.

"No," I say putting the laptop on the dashboard.

"Foot on the breaks," Mac says as I climb over him.

We switch seats.

📦𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

Ally's still trying to figure something out, to try and get us out.

I don't know what's happening.

"Y/n! Ally!" I hear Mac's voice on top of the drone.

"Macgyver, how did you get up there!" Ally shouts confused.

"I'll explain later!" he shouts from the top of Bruno

"You're a lunatic you know that!?" I shout.

"Yeah, well I'd like to remain a living  lunatic, and to do that I need to give you this hard drive, how do I do that?" Mac shouts.

"There's an air vent on the drivers' side at the back, I mean if there was a driver!" Ally shouts as I go to the vent.

"Yep," Mac mutters as I hear some rattling.

It falls through, I grab it and pass it over to Ally, she puts it in her laptop.

"I don't think it's gonna work!" Ally shout, I close my eyes.

I suddenly feel us stop, Ally laughs.

"Matty call of the airstrike! Brunos stopped, Call of the airstrike!" Mac shouts quickly.

all of a sudden the door opens, Ally gets out, she hugs Mac.

I get out and lean on Bruno getting my breath back.

Ally walks off, Mac stands there for a second then turns and faces me.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Mac says standing next to me.

"I've almost died twice in a week," I say looking up at him.

"And every time you've saved me, thank you," I say, he looks down and smiles.

"It's my job, but you're very welcome," he says looking back at me, still smiling.

"Come on, let's get back," he says putting his hand out to help me up, I grab it and we walk off.